You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UGA pharmacy c/o 2016--fall 2012 admissions
Started by k0006
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ha! I wish. Don't give up hope! Im trying not to.
I am trying not to, but this is stressful! Good luck!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my acceptance letter yesterday, so it looks like the next round was sent out! Good luck everyone!
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just trying to figure out how long it takes for the mail to travel..
Where do the rest of you guys live? I live just south of Atlanta, so by mail it should take 3-5 days maybe?
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just trying to figure out how long it takes for the mail to travel..
Where do the rest of you guys live? I live just south of Atlanta, so by mail it should take 3-5 days maybe?
I live in Middle GA, I would say 1 or 2 days?
My pcat was 94, gpa 3.5, I have a bachelor's degree in biology, and I currently work as a lab tech at UGA. And since I live right in Athens, the letter probably got here the same day....so don't give up, I'm sure letters are on their way right now!
Last edited:
I got my letter today. Those of you with low pcats don't lose hope! You can make up for it in other areas!
Congrats!
I got my letter today. Those of you with low pcats don't lose hope! You can make up for it in other areas!
Congratulations!
Does anyone mind sharing their stats, accepted or not. That way we can see where we stand. I interviewed in January. This wait is killing me!!
Mine was an 88 composite and a 4.0 but no pharmacy experience. I got accepted for first round
Letter came this morning!!! I'm going to Athens!
I called to check on my status since I still haven't heard back. Was told the last interviews would be on the 28th and then the committee would meet the first week of April for the rest of their decisions. Hope I get good news 

I called to check on my status since I still haven't heard back. Was told the last interviews would be on the 28th and then the committee would meet the first week of April for the rest of their decisions. Hope I get good news![]()
omg thanks for the update! my heart broke a little when i started seeing acceptances on the forums and nothing in my mailbox

any chance you found out how many interviews they did/are doing this year? i just remember seeing on the FAQ doc that last year they interviewed 250 and took 140? or something around there...
omg thanks for the update! my heart broke a little when i started seeing acceptances on the forums and nothing in my mailbox
any chance you found out how many interviews they did/are doing this year? i just remember seeing on the FAQ doc that last year they interviewed 250 and took 140? or something around there...
Nope... she didn't mention anything about how many they had held
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those still waiting for acceptance/wait list info. Dr. Wolfgang said the adcom will meet April 2nd. He said if accepted you will get a letter in the mail, if wait listed you will get an email, and if you get neither by April 10th to give him or Mrs. Herda a call.
For those still waiting for acceptance/wait list info. Dr. Wolfgang said the adcom will meet April 2nd. He said if accepted you will get a letter in the mail, if wait listed you will get an email, and if you get neither by April 10th to give him or Mrs. Herda a call.
Thanks for the update!
Any updates?
Not yet :/
Any updates?
Same here!
The wait is killing me, can't wait to find out!
letters will be sent out by the end of this week!
I was looking through the old threads and I found this for the c/o 2014:
"Admission letters will be in the mail by mid-week barring any unforeseeable difficulties. Those will be followed a few days later by e-mails informing other applicants they have been placed on the alternate list."
so if the process is the same, the e-mails won't get sent out until later (so Thurs. or Fri or at the latest Monday?) And I also know someone that got in that live in Lawrenceville (but I don't know how she found out).
"Admission letters will be in the mail by mid-week barring any unforeseeable difficulties. Those will be followed a few days later by e-mails informing other applicants they have been placed on the alternate list."
so if the process is the same, the e-mails won't get sent out until later (so Thurs. or Fri or at the latest Monday?) And I also know someone that got in that live in Lawrenceville (but I don't know how she found out).
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=613460&page=4 scroll down the page it's by kritty20 4-15-2010 10:16 AM. If accepted in fall of 2010, it makes the graduating class 2014.
I'm just trying to provide any information that would help with the waiting process.
I'm just trying to provide any information that would help with the waiting process.
That last post is BS. If what you are saying is true, send a link to that c/o 2014 forum because I looked for it and it is non-existent. Good try 😉
That last post is BS. If what you are saying is true, send a link to that c/o 2014 forum because I looked for it and it is non-existent. Good try 😉
Actually it was true, you should do better research =]
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/archive/index.php/t-613460.html
It's about 95% the way down.
Although I don't see a post on Apr 15, 2010 (I didn't have the highest PCAT reading comp score), I believe you guys...but that was the 2nd Sunday in April. Let's all be patient at least until this Friday...and if nothing by then let the freaking out begin! Haha
Although I don't see a post on Apr 15, 2010 (I didn't have the highest PCAT reading comp score), I believe you guys...but that was the 2nd Sunday in April. Let's all be patient at least until this Friday...and if nothing by then let the freaking out begin! Haha
Hm, it's actually a post from 04-05-2010,... not sure where the 4-15 came from 😕
4-15, 4-05 close enough, it had a 5 in there somewhere..
Hm, it's actually a post from 04-05-2010,... not sure where the 4-15 came from 😕
A friend of my friend''s works in the UGA pharmacy school's office and said the letter are to be mailed today. So if that's right we might not get them till tomorrow (for those who live in Athens) or until next week. Sighhhhh.
Everyone keep each other posted about mails and emails!
Everyone keep each other posted about mails and emails!
It says this on Facebook,
Admissions letters will be mailed today (4/5); those not admitted or placed on the alternate list will be notified of their status, as well. Admissions decisions are not disclosed by phone; we appreciate your continued patience as we complete the process for our fall 2012 class.
Admissions letters will be mailed today (4/5); those not admitted or placed on the alternate list will be notified of their status, as well. Admissions decisions are not disclosed by phone; we appreciate your continued patience as we complete the process for our fall 2012 class.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my acceptance letter!!!! I live in athens so they're on the way everyone 🙂
Just got my letter!!!! Got Athens 3rd year too!!
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K