UGA pharmacy c/o 2016--fall 2012 admissions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ha! I wish. Don't give up hope! Im trying not to.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my acceptance letter yesterday, so it looks like the next round was sent out! Good luck everyone!

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just trying to figure out how long it takes for the mail to travel..

Where do the rest of you guys live? I live just south of Atlanta, so by mail it should take 3-5 days maybe?

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. I'm just trying to figure out how long it takes for the mail to travel..

Where do the rest of you guys live? I live just south of Atlanta, so by mail it should take 3-5 days maybe?

I live in Middle GA, I would say 1 or 2 days?

My pcat was 94, gpa 3.5, I have a bachelor's degree in biology, and I currently work as a lab tech at UGA. And since I live right in Athens, the letter probably got here the same day....so don't give up, I'm sure letters are on their way right now!

Last edited:
I got my letter today. Those of you with low pcats don't lose hope! You can make up for it in other areas!

Does anyone mind sharing their stats, accepted or not. That way we can see where we stand. I interviewed in January. This wait is killing me!!

Mine was an 88 composite and a 4.0 but no pharmacy experience. I got accepted for first round

I got my letter on Tuesday! So excited about coming to Athens!:)

I called to check on my status since I still haven't heard back. Was told the last interviews would be on the 28th and then the committee would meet the first week of April for the rest of their decisions. Hope I get good news :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I called to check on my status since I still haven't heard back. Was told the last interviews would be on the 28th and then the committee would meet the first week of April for the rest of their decisions. Hope I get good news :xf:

omg thanks for the update! my heart broke a little when i started seeing acceptances on the forums and nothing in my mailbox :laugh:

any chance you found out how many interviews they did/are doing this year? i just remember seeing on the FAQ doc that last year they interviewed 250 and took 140? or something around there...

omg thanks for the update! my heart broke a little when i started seeing acceptances on the forums and nothing in my mailbox :laugh:

any chance you found out how many interviews they did/are doing this year? i just remember seeing on the FAQ doc that last year they interviewed 250 and took 140? or something around there...

Nope... she didn't mention anything about how many they had held

For those still waiting for acceptance/wait list info. Dr. Wolfgang said the adcom will meet April 2nd. He said if accepted you will get a letter in the mail, if wait listed you will get an email, and if you get neither by April 10th to give him or Mrs. Herda a call.

For those still waiting for acceptance/wait list info. Dr. Wolfgang said the adcom will meet April 2nd. He said if accepted you will get a letter in the mail, if wait listed you will get an email, and if you get neither by April 10th to give him or Mrs. Herda a call.

Thanks for the update!

By end of this week I guess they mean by Friday? This wait has been really killing me.

Has anyone gotten a waiting list email? Just wondering which ones go out first. I;m already trying to assess what position I'm in -___-

Someone I know found out they got in today but I'm not sure if they called or received a letter. Looks like we'll all find out soon!!

Um, me too!! I was wondering the same thing as far as the wait list. I haven't received an email or letter...of course I live no where near Athens

I'm pretty nervous too! I've been jumping every time my phone rings for an email... If anyone gets any kind of info, please post!!

Good luck to everyone!!! :)

I was looking through the old threads and I found this for the c/o 2014:
"Admission letters will be in the mail by mid-week barring any unforeseeable difficulties. Those will be followed a few days later by e-mails informing other applicants they have been placed on the alternate list."

so if the process is the same, the e-mails won't get sent out until later (so Thurs. or Fri or at the latest Monday?) And I also know someone that got in that live in Lawrenceville (but I don't know how she found out).

Last edited:
That last post is BS. If what you are saying is true, send a link to that c/o 2014 forum because I looked for it and it is non-existent. Good try ;)

Although I don't see a post on Apr 15, 2010 (I didn't have the highest PCAT reading comp score), I believe you guys...but that was the 2nd Sunday in April. Let's all be patient at least until this Friday...and if nothing by then let the freaking out begin! Haha

Although I don't see a post on Apr 15, 2010 (I didn't have the highest PCAT reading comp score), I believe you guys...but that was the 2nd Sunday in April. Let's all be patient at least until this Friday...and if nothing by then let the freaking out begin! Haha

Hm, it's actually a post from 04-05-2010,... not sure where the 4-15 came from :confused:

They're still making decisions. Acceptances are done via mail. Rejections and waitlist are done via email. I'm waiting, too. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Although I appreciate the novelty of the acceptance letter....I sure wish they would email us the acceptance AND the letter...Ah well patiance is a virtue :)

A friend of my friend''s works in the UGA pharmacy school's office and said the letter are to be mailed today. So if that's right we might not get them till tomorrow (for those who live in Athens) or until next week. Sighhhhh.

Everyone keep each other posted about mails and emails!

I looked on Uga pharmacy's student affairs page and it says admission letter will be mailed today and those who are on alternate list will be notified too!!!

Wonderful! My excitement to check my mailbox will continue...though my fear to check my email will also continue

It says this on Facebook,
Admissions letters will be mailed today (4/5); those not admitted or placed on the alternate list will be notified of their status, as well. Admissions decisions are not disclosed by phone; we appreciate your continued patience as we complete the process for our fall 2012 class.

Haven't gotten anything yet..mail or email. I wonder when the emails will be sent out :/

Nothing here also?? I hope it is a good thing! Last year, according to Facebook the emails were sent out the next day after letters. :/

Just got my acceptance letter!!!! I live in athens so they're on the way everyone :)

Just got my letter!!!! Got Athens 3rd year too!!

Last edited: