Uga

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sodiumd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the other 2017 UGA thread was locked. I'm starting another one. Anyway, what's going on with this school? What is the latest news?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, this is the 2nd time I've seen it locked...not sure why. I know on their Facebook page it said they reviewed those who took the January PCAT and sent out the very last batch of interviews.

For those of us who interviewed but did not get the "early admit", decision time will be around April!

Members don't see this ad :)
There have been 54 confirmed students. Which leaves ~90 spots left in the class of 2017. Good luck!

There have been 54 confirmed students. Which leaves ~90 spots left in the class of 2017. Good luck!

Are the spots that are filled from early admits, or have they been admitting people gradually? I was given the impression that all the students that didn't apply early will be considered after all the interviews and that we'd hear in early April. Does this sound correct?

These were just from early admits. They've had 2 so far (1 in December and 1 in February). Granted these numbers are based on the Facebook group. So if someone was admitted but doesn't Facebook then they weren't counted in the 54 I saw.

The rest of the class will be admitted early to late April. Though if they continue the trend it'll be early April as opposed to later.