Uh Dog Eats a SWIFFER???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SillyFilly

Tennessee CVM 2012!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh this is awesome!
"Dog swallowed 24″long swiffer handle"

http://www.hungarovet.com/?p=1635



Turn up the volume so you can hear it - and WOW. INSANE!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's... insane. I'm very curious as to how she even got the whole thing down.

...or why she would eat it in the first place. Couldn't taste good.

Ditto! I mean, if a human sword swallower can do just that, then I guess a large dog can swallow a pole! Still, wondering how and why she did it is crazy. 😱
 
This probably makes me a bad person, but since the dog is okay, I'll say it anyway... that is freakin' awesome!! 😀
 
OH MY GOD!!
When I saw it was a boxer I had to laugh!! Leave it to a boxer!! (my favorite goofball dog)
Then when I watched the video I had to gag. That's unbelievable!