UHS Class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow wannabe! Your wife and kids are living in California? That must be really rough on you. I am living away from my spouse and it has been rough enough, but we don't have kids. I really admire your perseverence, I know what you must be going through to make this all happen.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I haven't been on here since SDN changed the format. I like it . . . it's a reflection of how popular this site has become. I hope our name change does the same for our school. I just noticed that if you goto www.kcumb.edu it will direct you to our page. Well, off to my last test before my last test.

this is interesting heh... :)

when was it they formally announced the name change... hmmmmm

================================================
Domain Name: KCUMB.EDU

Registrant:
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
1750 Independence Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64106-1453
UNITED STATES

Contacts:

Administrative Contact:
Rebecca Talken
Chief Information Officer
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
1750 Independence Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64106-1453
UNITED STATES
(816) 283-2471
[email protected]

Technical Contact:

DNS Registrar
MoreNet
3212 LeMone Industrial Blvd.
Columbia, MO 65201
UNITED STATES
(573) 884-7200
[email protected]

Name Servers:
ARGUS.MORE.NET
MERAMEC.CORESERV.MORE.NET

Domain record activated: 23-Apr-2004
Domain record last updated: unknown
================================================

wow... argus and meramec... those are two of the buildings i helped to design the holiday lighting on this past CHRISTmas 2003... hehe

Members don't see this ad :)
well i guess it was april 20th... so... 3 days to have it registered... wonder how long the process is... i thought it takes at least 2 days... they had to have registered it just about that day or so... interesting...

"To: Faculty, Staff and Students

Today, April 20, 2004, at the Annual Meeting of the Board of Trustees of The University of Health Sciences, it was unanimously resolved to rename the institution to reflect a new, broader mission in education and research.

A new College of Biosciences will offer its first track in Fall, 2005, a Masters level degree program in Biomedical Sciences, to be followed by three additional tracks and a Ph.D. program by 2008.

Effective July 1, The University of Health Sciences will become Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences."

hmmm...

"Q - How long does the WebSite.WS registration process take?
A - Once you have submitted your registration through www.register.com, it takes 24-72 hours for the WebSite.WS registry to update its information with your new domain name.
"

well... i guess either they(kcumb) are really on the ball, or they anticipated the name change before the vote...

Cooldreams--

Man you have way too much time on your hands.

Hi Cooldreams,
You need to relax about the name now. It's cool. Everyone's cool with it. Things are looking way up for this school....you'll be a proud graduate someday.

M.

DrMaryC said:
Hi Cooldreams,
You need to relax about the name now. It's cool. Everyone's cool with it. Things are looking way up for this school....you'll be a proud graduate someday.

M.

ya you're right... and, like docrobbins said... i just have too much time:p i sit infront of this new fangled gadget (computer) all day doing autocad and solving other ppls computer probs or whatever... i just thought.. hmm wonder when they registered the new website... LETS LOOK IT UP!!! hehe... n e waz... guess u guys are all about to be done for the semester... CONGRATS!!

Class of 2007

If you are looking for a unique living experience then the City Market area of Kansas City is for you. My name is Tony Murino and I am going to be a third year and UHS (KCUMB) and have been living in the City Market in a loft since I moved here from Chicago. This is by far the best place in the city to live. There are so many places to eat and drink and plus it is only a mile and a half to school. There are no bridges to cross or expressways to fight traffic every morning. I can tell you there is nothing like waking up at 7:30 and still making it to class on time.

There are 4 building down here in the river market that the office that I work out of leases. All of them are great and have been recently renovated. The rent starts out at about $750 and goes up from there. These are ideal if you have someone to live with or have someone moving here with you. I work in the office mostly on the weekends but there is someone here seven days a week. So just call and set up an appointment so we can show you everything we have.

Check out the website at www.kcloftspace.com
Office number: 816-474-5638

Any questions post them here or call

Tony Murino

Hee hee DR T!!! Nice to see you've finally posted on sdn!! :). Didn't know you were so cool to be living downtown in the lofts. Had I known better I'd be living down there too.

But CT has been good to me..... :)

C-ya soon.
"DrMaryC" Carnevale

Hey, What's the deal with tuition this year?

Hey, What's the deal with cancer?......Sorry, I have been watching too much Seinfeld.

Do you mean the outrageous increase in tuition? Welcome to KCUMB: Where our money is good, but yours is better. I think that they should have a counter like they do for the national debt so we can see how much our student debt goes up every minute.

I can't believe you are selling your soul to the KC Lofts on SDN! Come on Tony, you have reached a new low. Are you going to split your bonus with any of us?