UHS students class of 2004

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone is interested in seeing a copy of the first six weeks curriculum/class schedule/lab schedule/test schedule please email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to meeting y'all at the picnic or at Orientation.

Eric J
UHS04

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

For those of you still anxiously waiting--we just want you to know that we received our FA award letters today. Turned out great, too. No surprises. Mary Kay said about 50% of the letters have been mailed, so hang in there. Can't wait to see you all at the picnic.

------------------
dreamTeam
UHS04

Hi everybody! I just looked at the flier that went out in the packet and realized that the picnic is in Merriam, Kansas. There is also an Antioch Road in North Kansas City, and I didn't realize there was also an Antioch Road in Kansas. I am sure that the rest of you read better than I do
smile.gif
, but I wanted to make sure no one misses the party. See you Sunday!
Maire

[This message has been edited by Maire (edited 08-04-2000).]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everybody -

Now I'm finally caught up on all of the happenings. I didn't know anything about this site until yesterday at the picnic. This is pretty cool.

lrichey - I'm in Walnut Creek, too. Give me a call @ 413-9805. I'm from Arkansas and I live by myself. I just moved in on 7/30.

Chad Carter

Hi, everybody! Good to meet you at the picnic. Just thought I'd let you know that the main UHS site has the orientation schedule for our class on line. See you all day after tomorrow.

Maire

[This message has been edited by Maire (edited 08-13-2000).]