1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

UHS Waiting list...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by OldManDave, Jul 23, 1999.

1. OldManDave

OldManDave Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    To those of you waiting on UHS' wait list to move---->it is a going! They called to offer me a slot yesterday. I didn't think to ask what number I was on the list. But, I turned the slot down...I'm already committed to KCOM. So, there's another slot open for someone on the UHS list!

Best of luck to you all!

[​IMG]

------------------
    'Old Man Dave'
    KCOM, Class of '03

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Researcher

Researcher Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pretty nice of you to let us Alternates know that there is still hope.

I'm on the wait list at PCOM and was wondering if anyone on their Alternate List has been offered a slot for the Fall.

Hangin' in there

4. TP

TP Member
    10+ Year Member

i recently got pulled off the ccom waiting list. I was all set to head out to uhs (i quited my job, put a deposit on an apt, etc.) when i got "the call". CCOM was my first choice so i readily gave up my seat at uhs. As a matter of fact i just notified uhs of my withdrawal a couple of days ago. It totally sucks waiting b/c you're in a constant state of limbo. All i can say is there is definitely hope so just hang in there. As school approaches, more and more seats will open up.