-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Uic acceptance thread
Started by gotadoit
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats indiandr,I got acceptance from UIC today. Please tell me how to do banana dance.
can you tell us what were your stats and when were u interviewed?
wow...great..!I got acceptance from UIC today. Please tell me how to do banana dance.
Big congrats to you...👍
Sorry..I donno how to do banana dance.
When was your interview?
Could you plz let us know your stats?
Congrats IndianDr,was it an email?🙂
It took me two minutes to find out that you're full of BS, you've edited most of your previous posts but you forgot that you can't delete quoted messages! you've posted different scores for your boards in your recently posted messages!Thanks to everyone.
My interview was on 3rd august.
Status. Part-1/2 93/84
Toefl 101
GPA 2.95
UIC call me on Friday, but I was not able to receive call, as I was on work. Then they call me back on Monday and gave me great news. I receive official letter today in Mail.😍
Next time try to be more consistent so people would believe your crap!
Last edited:
i had a call earlier today but wasnt able to answer my phone, when I looked at number, it was anonymous and the time was based on central standard time. 😕
i hope this isnt a missed opportunity
i hope this isnt a missed opportunityI think last year UIC sent out emails for acceptance I read on SDN.BTW IndianDr also posted that he got accepted into Colorado???
i got UIC acceptance on friday 28! i'm so happy .. just joined SDN ..good luck to everyone . and i found how to do banana dance too !!!
![]()
congrats sweet dent on your success
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NBDE I/II 86/80congratulations.. pls share ur stats doc mi
Exp: 4 years(home). dental assistant in US(3 years). Currently doing MSD.
NBDE I/II 86/80
Exp: 4 years(home). dental assistant in US(3 years). Currently doing MSD.
Hey,
Congrats on your acceptance.
How did they send the acceptance letter??
Was it a regular mail or e mail?
Thanx and Good luck to you.👍
..
Last edited:
wowwI got my acceptance from UIC,it was postal mail.![]()
cooollllllll
congratulations👍👍
when was your interview??
Hey,
Congrats on your acceptance.
How did they send the acceptance letter??
Was it a regular mail or e mail?
Thanx and Good luck to you.👍
Thank you. I received my acceptance letter via regular USPS mail.
Thanks elra,check your postal mail.........i live close to chicago so maybe received early.....btw it was on the 12th
hey guys do u think we still have a chance to get accepted
should we keep up hope ??? or just move on ???did they accept the 30 ones already ???
congratulations for all the ones who get accepted
The UIC website states that they interview process lasts until November, sooooo.... DON'T FREAK OUT until December. 🙂
Zalut!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats FdJc 👍 ,it wasn't me that you met.
most people who get acceptance are been interviewed befor agu 11, it means that they are high qualify. so i guess they will start giveing an admission to those who are not so good( without nbde2 or less work experiecne ) at the start of the next week.
they will invite 30 people next year and almost 25 of these will be invited during september. and other five plus reserve list would be at the end of the Nov.
so keep hope. everything would be ok.
they will invite 30 people next year and almost 25 of these will be invited during september. and other five plus reserve list would be at the end of the Nov.
so keep hope. everything would be ok.

most people who get acceptance are been interviewed befor agu 11, it means that they are high qualify. so i guess they will start giveing an admission to those who are not so good( without nbde2 or less work experiecne ) at the start of the next week.
they will invite 30 people next year and almost 25 of these will be invited during september. and other five plus reserve list would be at the end of the Nov.
so keep hope. everything would be ok.![]()
Hi Zaichik,
I was interviewed 3rd week of august (after August 11) yet i got my acceptance call last friday (barely 2 weeks after!) and i already received my acceptance letter thru post. I also havent taken NBDE2 yet. They will be admitting 30 students this year too for AY 2010. I also have less work experience here in the US, just 6 months of dental assisting. I guess what im trying to say is that we can't really tell what they are looking for in a student specifically, but they are using a whollistic approach. So dont lose hope!🙂
Congrats FdJc 👍 ,it wasn't me that you met.
I was not accepted. Sorry for the confusion,just wanted to correct the spelling mistake in the previous post🙂
Hi Zaichik,
I was interviewed 3rd week of august (after August 11) yet i got my acceptance call last friday (barely 2 weeks after!) and i already received my acceptance letter thru post. I also havent taken NBDE2 yet. They will be admitting 30 students this year too for AY 2010. I also have less work experience here in the US, just 6 months of dental assisting. I guess what im trying to say is that we can't really tell what they are looking for in a student specifically, but they are using a whollistic approach. So dont lose hope!🙂
congras kailaau, you are definetely very smart, that is why you got your admission so fast.
anyway I'm still waiting i I really want to be on this boat too. I just assume that it is like that. because i saw other applicants and there status. but it is not absalutely correct.
congrass again,
most people who get acceptance are been interviewed befor agu 11, it means that they are high qualify. so i guess they will start giveing an admission to those who are not so good( without nbde2 or less work experiecne ) at the start of the next week.
they will invite 30 people next year and almost 25 of these will be invited during september. and other five plus reserve list would be at the end of the Nov.
so keep hope. everything would be ok.![]()
Hi..
I was interviewed on Aug 17th...I got my acceptance my postal mail today..Waiting to do my Banana Dance for some time now...




. I dont think score plays any factor in selection as i have 84 in my part 1..Its the complete package on ur resume...Wish u all best for those waiting....
Hi..
I was interviewed on Aug 17th...I got my acceptance my postal mail today..Waiting to do my Banana Dance for some time now...
. I dont think score plays any factor in selection as i have 84 in my part 1..Its the complete package on ur resume...
Wish u all best for those waiting....
congrats to ashley1 and drjughead03
Congratulations ashley1 and drjughead03!
Are you guys Illinois residents?
Do they give more preference to illinois residents?
I am Texan Resident..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey elra, yes my interview was on the 17th, and apparently you need to move to Texas, because I am also a Texas resident.. Good luck.Congratulations ashley1 and drjughead03!
Are you guys Illinois residents?
Do they give more preference to illinois residents?
looks like alot of people are getting accepted already. I hope I'll get a piece of the pie too. sigh. The only post doctoral certificate I have is my radio-safety certificate I got for my dental assisting job before. 😳 I have no work experience as a dentist but worked as a dental assistant for about a year and Im done with both my part 1 and 2, but have a low GPA. I felt I did fine during the interview, perhaps I could have been a little more personable, but it was an interview so what do you expect?..please give me the opportunity to do the banana dance one day! 😀
looks like alot of people are getting accepted already. I hope I'll get a piece of the pie too. sigh. The only post doctoral certificate I have is my radio-safety certificate I got for my dental assisting job before. 😳 I have no work experience as a dentist but worked as a dental assistant for about a year and Im done with both my part 1 and 2, but have a low GPA. I felt I did fine during the interview, perhaps I could have been a little more personable, but it was an interview so what do you expect?..please give me the opportunity to do the banana dance one day! 😀
i really can't underestand how they are choosing there future students. i spend a lot of time trying figur out this question by studing status of those who was accepted. nothing logical!!!! it seems they pick up your name absalutely blind😀, how ever i want that pice tooooooo
good luck to everybody who is waiting and congrats to who was accepted
I dont think they give any preference to illinois residents...I am from NY.
ok...when was your interview?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 8K
did they accept the 30 ones already ???