UIC application/interview for class entering in may 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
guys please reply to this
I have my EAD n my green card process is pending ..will my application be considered ? or only citizens and green card holders
please reply
thanks

I think if u read up on the UIC website, it says that even if the green card is in the process ....still one doesnt qualify to apply.

Members don't see this ad.

guys please reply to this
I have my EAD n my green card process is pending ..will my application be considered ? or only citizens and green card holders
please reply
thanks

They won't consider your application unless you recieve your GC. Pending GC and EAD are not accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have applied to uic. The requirenment section is blank under the recieved column of official transcript and degree awarded while in the additional requirenment section all these have been recieved.
I couldn't get that............does anyone else have the same problem n plz if tell me their email add....

I have the same problem, a couple of sections are blank while others are received. I called and left a message...

i have done that soooo many times n they are not responding..

they called me back last week so....

o thats good...I'm still waiting for the call

hi,does any one knows uic start calling for interviews around what time?
and do they have first come first call basis?
They won't consider your application unless you recieve your GC. Pending GC and EAD are not accepted.

Usually UIC starts interviews in the month of august. They call students based on over all application, scores are NOT the only thing they look at. Well diverse application is good to have.

Goodluck

Dentalbug

i have applied to UIC and when i check online where it says
Application Status: it shows , Incomplete Items Outstanding.

I have mailed them everything and in the requirements of all the documents it has been updated as RECEIVED. But where it says dental degree and transcripts its blank and where it says translated degree and transcripts its says RECEIVED

I have the same problem....did you send your original transcript?

FYI

Those 2 documents (Original Transcripts and Degree Certificate) are to be mailed directly from your college back home. But, we only had to do this once we got accepted. But, make sure you email the college and confirm this. (that is what we all did in 08)

Good Luck

Dentalbug

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Dental bug
thank you for your reply but when i check my application online it says IN Additional Requirements --- Dent Ed Transcripts Engl Transl RECEIVED & Dental Degree Engl Translation RECEIVED

But in Requirements above it its written as Degree awarded then received is blank and then in note name of my college and same thing in transcripts.

Hello guys,

Any new interview invitations friends..:confused: plz update!

Thanx.

I have interview on August 10
Hey,

Congrats on the call
would you mind sharing your stats?
when did you apply and when was your application complete?

Thanx and Good luck with your interview:thumbup:

Last edited:
hey how much time does ada take to send extra score report to candidate as uic deadline is near, can i ask ada to send report directly to uic instead of sending it to me n then i ll b forwarding it to uic?wud nt it spare time? if i ve to send report by myself then do i ve to submit the same form to ada which is used in sending the score report to the schools so that ada cud send extra copy to me?

FYI

Those 2 documents (Original Transcripts and Degree Certificate) are to be mailed directly from your college back home. But, we only had to do this once we got accepted. But, make sure you email the college and confirm this. (that is what we all did in 08)

Good Luck

Dentalbug

can u tell us something regarding the interview wht do we need to study n all thks

i have applied to UIC and when i check online where it says
Application Status: it shows , Incomplete Items Outstanding.

I have mailed them everything and in the requirements of all the documents it has been updated as RECEIVED. But where it says dental degree and transcripts its blank and where it says translated degree and transcripts its says RECEIVED
Hi JAWS
My application was completed yesterday....I had the same prob. as yours.....I did a fax stating everything and didnt get a reply in the email but my problem was solved....u can do the same,it worked for me..........

where do you go to check the application status?

Hi,
I got a call for the interview today.Although my online application status shows that it is incomplete.When I asked the lady why, she said it takes 4-6 weeks 2 update the status.So all u guys who are waiting 4 the call don't sweat and keep your hopes high.
BTW it is on Aug 12th.Any help regarding the format will be very appreciated.

Hi,
I got a call for the interview today.Although my online application status shows that it is incomplete.When I asked the lady why, she said it takes 4-6 weeks 2 update the status.So all u guys who are waiting 4 the call don't sweat and keep your hopes high.

Hey congrats on the call!
Would you mind sharing your stats with us?
and when did you apply?
Good luck with your interview pal!!:thumbup:

hi i too got a call from uic. pls guide what to prepare for the interview and hw difficult is the interview..

hi i too got a call from uic. pls guide what to prepare for the interview and hw difficult is the interview..

HEY Congratulations!
Can you Plz share your stats and can you tell me when did you applied and when your application got complete? Me too waiting for a call...but no news from them:(..Good luck with your interview..when is it?

GUYS,

Those who got interview call, plz share your stats.
Thanks.

is it just me and acrylic who have an appointment on the 6th? anyone else coming?

hey folks,
congrats for those who got their interview call and wish you all the best in your interview.

Would anyone shed some light on how many interview sessions UIC normally have throughout aug-sep-oct? and for those who got their interview call, would you please let us know when you submitted your application?

Thanks in advance...

Hey guys,

Me too got the long awaited call from caroyln.:) today..
got interview on august 14th.
my stats are 89/100/3.72.
submitted my application in april and the application got completed in may
ANyone else for that day??

Last edited:
me too got interview call..i had completed my application in may..
interview is on aug 4th..
anyone on the same day?

Any female dentist wanted to share accomodation with me for UIC interview. Mine is on 19th Aug and has booked room for 18th Aug very close to interview place.

Can you plz post your stats

can ne1 help to let us know how we can know that our application is complete mine says evrythin recieved

when u log in u r account u can c u r application status whether its incomplete or complete n ready for review..

thanks

hi guys.

i just submitted my appication yesterday,,,and i have no information whether its complete or not (acc to UIC)...the page just shows application summary...did u guys got the same page before you see the status link...can anybody please explain..how the whole thing works from submitting to getting complete as status..thanks much!!!!!!!!!!

hi congrats for the call. could u pls post ur stats. if u have already done that i am sorry. thanks

hi guys.

i just submitted my appication yesterday,,,and i have no information whether its complete or not (acc to UIC)...the page just shows application summary...did u guys got the same page before you see the status link...can anybody please explain..how the whole thing works from submitting to getting complete as status..thanks much!!!!!!!!!!

actually it takes abt 2 to 3 weeks for the information to get updated in u r account ..hope this helps..

thanks

my interview at UIC is also on 12th aug afternoon.
is there any chance we can meet up before interview and talk? if so, that would be great!
Hi,

my interview at UIC is also on 12th aug afternoon.
is there any chance we can meet up before interview and talk? if so, that would be great!

Mine is in the morning,I think it will be difficult.

Hey acrylic,

How was your interview?:thumbup:
Plz share your experience with us
Do they ask a lot of dental related stuffs?
How many people were there with you for interview?
Anyway good luck buddy!
Hope you had a great day.

Hey acrylic,

How was your interview?:thumbup:
Plz share your experience with us
Do they ask a lot of dental related stuffs?
How many people were there with you for interview?
Anyway good luck buddy!
Hope you had a great day.

hey dnt worry abt the int its relaxing n not tough at all u just need to knw wht u already knw there ismt nething u can study just b calm
goodluck
im on vacation...:laugh:

hey dnt worry abt the int its relaxing n not tough at all u just need to knw wht u already knw there ismt nething u can study just b calm
goodluck
im on vacation...:laugh:

Oh ok..great.
Thank you so much!
And enjoy your vacation!!

Does anyone know how many students are called for interview at UIC? I think there are 30 seats.

Does anyone know how many students are called for interview at UIC? I think there are 30 seats.

Last year statistics: 75 interviews for 24 seats.
This year they increased it to 30 seats,so I believe the interviews may be bumped up somehow proportionally.IMO

Hey guys,

Anyone else who are done with their interview plz post your experience.

Thanks.

Hey ppl

I applied on the 16th of july and my application still shows incomplete , all columns are marked received but dental degree is shown as blank , I am wondering why it is like dat cos ive sent all the needed docs , in case i sent the wrong doc for dental degree( cos i had some confusion regarding it ) will they contact me to check that or re send or is it that they are taking their time in updating , its been 3 weeks and my application still shows incomplete -items outstanding , ive been calling but no response .. did anyone have a similar situation my stats are 87/108/ gpa below 3 !!