UIC interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodboyof19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone interviewwed late november heard back from UIC yet? i interviewed late november and I think they mail letters out around this time every month.

Members don't see this ad.

goodboyof19 said:
anyone interviewwed late november heard back from UIC yet? i interviewed late november and I think they mail letters out around this time every month.

Mid-November -- waiting for that letter.

I interviewed on 11/16 and heard nothing yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anybody know if our screen is suppose to change?
someone call, come on :D We will owe you big time.

They told us at the welcome session that the adcom meets around now (maybe have met already) and some acceptances will go out as early as the end of December. The rate at which these letters go out will be conservative, to allow them to accurately tally the matriculation numbers. They're trying really hard to keep the total matriculants to 300, meaning they plan to wait on confirmed matriculants before sending out more acceptances throughout the spring. So I would guess that borderline applicants will have to wait a while. Hope that helps and good luck! :luck:

does the status page change from "application is in process" to something else.

medworm said:
They told us at the welcome session that the adcom meets around now (maybe have met already) and some acceptances will go out as early as the end of December. The rate at which these letters go out will be conservative, to allow them to accurately tally the matriculation numbers. They're trying really hard to keep the total matriculants to 300, meaning they plan to wait on confirmed matriculants before sending out more acceptances throughout the spring. So I would guess that borderline applicants will have to wait a while. Hope that helps and good luck! :luck:

Wow, this is almost verbatim. Good job, the bells are ringing in my memory.