UIC vs Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plaskemj

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was lucky enough to get into both of these schools in the same time frame before having to commit to either one of them. I was curious as to general opinions about each school as well as some specific questions.

Some quick background on me, I am out of state for both schools and would looking to be getting in state residency for both to reduce my tuition costs. Illinois residency is much harder to get than Ohio State. One of the main draws of each campus is their hospital/hospital systems on campus or in the area. Im open to both clincal and community pharmacy, and have most exposure to clinical, but would not like to rule either out through my campus choice.

Anyway, general comments about either are much appreciated as well as information about the culture and atmosphere of each school regarding the students, relationships with faculty and how you felt the quality of the educaiton was of each. Lastly, anything you did not like about the school. Thanks and any questions answered are a great help!

Members don't see this ad.