Quantcast

UK GEP/Undergrad entry GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lithiumforce

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Where can I find more information about what sort of GPAs/MCAT scores would be competitive in applying to the UK Medical schools as an International student from Canada?

Also where would I find info about what course requirements I need?

I'm about to enter third year in Life Sciences if that matters.

Thanks in advance!

iwantajob

Reaction score
You need to contact the UK schools individually and ask unless the information is on their website already. Chances are I doubt they'd tell you because the European schools are worse at revealing this information than the Canadian/US schools are. If you're interested in the Irish schools, they're on the Atlantic Bridge program website (or here at SDN, I think this website is far more informative).

What I know is that the GPAs/MCAT requirements are far lower than in Canada/USA.

lithiumforce

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know all about ireland and abp :p

thanks for your input, i wonder if anyone around here has tried contacting the schools and knows the answer? I just need to know if it's something high above what I already have I need to step up my game bigtime.

bambi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know all about ireland and abp :p

thanks for your input, i wonder if anyone around here has tried contacting the schools and knows the answer? I just need to know if it's something high above what I already have I need to step up my game bigtime.

Most UK schools will say you need stats similar to what you need to get in in your home country. The only one I know that has the stats online is BSMS and they ask for a 3.5 GPA. Knowing that school a bit I imagine at least a few schools will ask for higher than this.