Ultimate gunning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:lame:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
First and foremost this should be move the lounge...since it is a non pre-allo topic...

Secondly, I cannot express the disgust that I felt when I read this article and thread.

A good young man with a bright future ahead of him is getting charged with a felony for trying to learn, better himself, and help other people!

This is absolutely ridiculous imo. At worst, he should be given a certificate of participation and appreciation for his help during the 2 weeks he served the hospital. He volunteered his time and intellect to help others and never expected any money in return. This is moral character better than most of us!

Are any of you willing to work for free?? I dont think so.

Fourth, I am dismayed and flabergasted and paralyzed and appalled at the unprofessionalism displayed by most of the posts here. Who gave us the right to poke fun and to judge. We are not the supreme court or the Councillors of Justice. We are just regular people who should not judge. This was a fine man who is being held back because the police cannot read the constitution the way it should be read. Interpretation of the constitution is the key here. As for one of the posters who posted "surjen" I am sorry to tell you that the spelling is actually surgeon so you may want to use a spell check.

Fifth, the unhumourous and illogical memes that you all so eloquently posted in thread are unprofessional and should be removed immediately.

Sixth, the hospital is the one to blame. If they had simply provided him access to the areas he wanted to go, they would never have found out his true identity and he could have shadowed and worked for months and gained an immense amount of knowledge and pride in this profession. He could have then gone to university and become a physician who really cares about his patients. Imagine the kind of open areas he could have shadowed in. As a pre-med I wish I had that kind of access. Limiting good young people to volunteer to certain areas is one of the main reasons healthcare is so poor in the america. They need to allow all volunteers like this fine young man to all areas!

Let's have some professionalism and show this young man the gratitude he deserves, not the mockery and insults that are undeserved.

Thank you everyone for your continued cooperation in this matter.
Five-star troll post, sir.

inb4 everyone takes this seriously

Is this real life?

First and foremost this should be move the lounge...since it is a non pre-allo topic...

Secondly, I cannot express the disgust that I felt when I read this article and thread.

A good young man with a bright future ahead of him is getting charged with a felony for trying to learn, better himself, and help other people!

This is absolutely ridiculous imo. At worst, he should be given a certificate of participation and appreciation for his help during the 2 weeks he served the hospital. He volunteered his time and intellect to help others and never expected any money in return. This is moral character better than most of us!

Fourth, I am dismayed and flabergasted and paralyzed and appalled at the unprofessionalism displayed by most of the posts here. Who gave us the right to poke fun and to judge. We are not the supreme court or the Councillors of Justice. We are just regular people who should not judge. This was a fine man who is being held back because the police cannot read the constitution the way it should be read. Interpretation of the constitution is the key here. As for one of the posters who posted "surjen" I am sorry to tell you that the spelling is actually surgeon so you may want to use a spell check.

Fifth, the unhumourous and illogical memes that you all so eloquently posted in thread are unprofessional and should be removed immediately.

Sixth, the hospital is the one to blame. If they had simply provided him access to the areas he wanted to go, they would never have found out his true identity and he could have shadowed and worked for months and gained an immense amount of knowledge and pride in this profession. He could have then gone to university and become a physician who really cares about his patients. Imagine the kind of open areas he could have shadowed in. As a pre-med I wish I had that kind of access. Limiting good young people to volunteer to certain areas is one of the main reasons healthcare is so poor in the america. They need to allow all volunteers like this fine young man to all areas!

Let's have some professionalism and show this young man the gratitude he deserves, not the mockery and insults that are undeserved.

:laugh: awesomely written

I have a 2x4 up my vag.

Wow. Just wow. I am legitimately frightened at your lack of humor. It's people like you that make this whole medical hierarchy bull crap suck balls. Maybe you should get your sarcasm detector checked. I know it's spelled "surgeon", nimwad. Work for free? I'm paying to work my ass off in medical school to get a degree that's only going to drain my last living breath out of me by constantly holding my head in the middle of ****-spray from all sides - patients, politicians, and apparently numnuts like yourself. You really make me want to quit. :mad:

Wow. Just wow. I am legitimately frightened at your lack of humor. It's people like you that make this whole medical hierarchy bull crap suck balls. Maybe you should get your sarcasm detector checked. I know it's spelled "surgeon", nimwad. Work for free? I'm paying to work my ass off in medical school to get a degree that's only going to drain my last living breath out of me by constantly holding my head in the middle of ****-spray from all sides - patients, politicians, and apparently numnuts like yourself. You really make me want to quit. :mad:

:confused:
smileys_wtf.gif

trolled-softly.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, fraud? Fraud is only if someone was mistreated or something bad happened. Here everyone was happy until the hospital decided that young people should be prosecuted for wanting to learn. How sick is that. THAT's FRAUD.

Do i look like a short fat troll to u?

EDIT: wait, I dont look like my avatar. Either way, i dont live under a bridge k.

Do you have your own opinions?? Or you just follow?? Good doctors are leaders, pioneers, not followers.

Seriously, you're mocking my post? That's not kool at all. No this is inception and all a dream. This is a serious topic so please be serious.

Just because english is my 3rd language doesn't mean that my writing style is there for your personal amusement.

If you knew how to spell surgeon why didnt you do it the first time around. It's clear that you have no idea how to spell surjen until I told u how to and now you're trying to play it off like u were tryin to be sarcastic or sumthin.

Don't give me the "work my ass off" speech, I've heard it at least 314,159 times. I've been there and done that s0n. The patients are the people who come first, not ur extremely fat wallet. As a professional, ur first duty is to help patients and save lives, not to worry about money. You should work for nonprofit organizations and work pro bono when needed, this is something you need to learn.

If you can't handle that, maybe you should quit for real, rather than give me false empty threats.

yea i know he's giving me false threats to quit medicine. Like i care...

you clearly put photoshop makeup on that picture of a fence. It's not a person you know. Not sure if you were really trying to trick us. We're not that stupid u kno...

You're now just making assumptions without any regard for the truth or righteouness. If you were to work for a newspaper and you made a article like that you would be terminated immediately. You should really think about what you assume.

This guy was a volunteer who wanted to learn. In return, he will be charged with a felony. What is wrong with this country??

They see me trollin, they hatin'...

I wouldn't bet on his future exactly being bright anymore.

How much radiant flux do you think his future's brightness is now?

Answer expressible in Watts, or Lumens, or Lux.