Umdnj Bms Question!!! For All Accepted/considering Umdnj

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

a0thersummerday

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was just accepted into the program..

They sent a paper requesting that I check off either dental physio and dental biochem or molecular and genetic medicine... I am not sure if i want to go into dental or medicine sooo

i was wondering if anyone took either and what their take was on it

THANKS!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was just accepted to the UMDNJ - BMS program in Newark. I picked the med school path, though, I too was apprehensive. I can't really say which would be better for you since I don't know you well and was unsure myself. My personal reference is medicine over dentistry though. Since you're planning on going - have you been in contact with other students who were accepted? I tried searching for a Facebook group and didn't find one. I want to get in touch with other people who are going to get to know them and maybe find a roommate for the coming year...are you living on/near campus?

Hey I am also going to the MBS program at UMDNJ I pick the dental route...I was wondering where everyone is living this fall....I am looking for a roomate....I was thinking about living n Hoboken:D

Members don't see this ad :)
there is a fb group, someone made it a few days ago.

my application is supposed to be reviewed next week.

jw, if you guys don't mind posting your stats.

gre/gpa/lor/etc

thanks

*if i get accepted i'll go dental (but i think some of the classes are full or something along those lines) also i applied for thesis based.

Of course there is a Facebook Group. I created one for Newark MS/MBS students. PM me for my name or just search UMDNJ for Newark groups. We are currently looking for housing, and some of us have already found some housing.

there is a fb group, someone made it a few days ago.

my application is supposed to be reviewed next week.

jw, if you guys don't mind posting your stats.

gre/gpa/lor/etc

thanks

*if i get accepted i'll go dental (but i think some of the classes are full or something along those lines) also i applied for thesis based.

bump?
any response from folks accepted?

Hi, I've been accepted to the MPH program at UMDNJ. Does anyone know of someone who is starting that program or is already in it?

hey guys, you should ALL live at University Center! Its the place to be and me and 2 other people from the MBS program just signed a lease there. Its super amazing with great amenities (game room, gym, tanning beds, wi-fi, etc). And its only 1 year old so the apartments ar gorgeous and new.

check out the website.
www.univcentre.com

but act fast because they are running out quick!

I am still looking for housing/roommate. I found this great place at Society hill..... 3 bed 2.5 bath $1800...spilt 3 ways.... I need to find 2 more girls...PM me if interested