UMDNJ GSBS 1.5 year option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bis-GMA111

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys,

so i have a question regarding the 1.5 year track. As of now I'm going to UMDNJ in newark for a masters, and I was wondering if I would be able to apply to UMDNJ in the summer of 2012 for fall 2013 if I did the 1.5 year track (I would still have a semester left of the program)?
 
hey guys,

so i have a question regarding the 1.5 year track. As of now I'm going to UMDNJ in newark for a masters, and I was wondering if I would be able to apply to UMDNJ in the summer of 2012 for fall 2013 if I did the 1.5 year track (I would still have a semester left of the program)?

That's how it works if you do the three semester track 👍 This is usually done by people who need that one year of masters grades under their belt pre-application.