UMDNJ GSBS MBS Fall 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey all. Has anyone taken the class "Cell Pathology?" I'm wondering if the book is actually required for this course. They have recommended readings from "Molecular Biology of the Cell" for each lecture but are the exam questions from the lectures only or do you need to actually read the book? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all. Has anyone taken the class "Cell Pathology?" I'm wondering if the book is actually required for this course. They have recommended readings from "Molecular Biology of the Cell" for each lecture but are the exam questions from the lectures only or do you need to actually read the book? Thanks.

When I was applying to the program for 2010-2011, I got a lot of advice from someone with the SDN name Titan2600. He took Cell Path in addition to MGM in 2009 (A's in both). He gave me all his notes as well (I didn't end up taking the class). You might want to try to PM him, not sure if he still uses SDN. Let me know if you want his notes, he gave me a giant notebook of cell path stuff...

Anyone looking for housing for Spring semester 2012 at Stratford UMDNJ? A single bedroom available, located in Pine Hill, NJ 08021; 10 minutes from Stratford campus. Female preferred. It is in a 3 bedroom house; with 2.5 bathrooms. Student will share a bathroom (with one other student) and common area (kitchen, living room, etc.). Roommates are students within the UMDNJ-School of Osteopathic Medicine school. I can be contacted at [email protected] for further information and pictures.