UMDNJ/RWJ/NJMS SMP question

Started by msoueid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msoueid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

Considering my sub-par GPA at the moment i am looking to go the route of an SMP program for next year. My question to you guys who have gotten into the program (or those who are knowledgeable) is, should i hold off on taking my MCATs? I am scheduled for September 7th but as time is winding down i feel like i could do better if i waited. With that being said i cant reschedule my MCAT to one that is in January (due to limitations set forth by the AMCAS) so should i just take it and hope for the best and if worse comes to worse take it again? Or just cancel and say "the hell with the $270" i paid for it...

Please any advice would be appreciated!!
 
Last edited: