UMich Accepted for 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enamel prizm

Member since 2007
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to know each other and share helpful information regarding the boarding/lodging/loan and other settling down steps involved for candidates who would be moving to Ann Arbour or the surrounding area. We would be together for the next two years going through the various phases of the program and I hope it would be a wonderful experience for all of us.

Cheers :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Enamel Prim,
Congratulations for the acceptance I got one as well. I look forward to see you next spring. I have a question about the email we received, I couldn't find any personal sheet except the document acceptance letter. I wonder if you got any Personal Information sheet with the email that should be send back with the check?

Thanks

Hi,

I thought it would be a good idea to know each other and share helpful information regarding the boarding/lodging/loan and other settling down steps involved for candidates who would be moving to Ann Arbour or the surrounding area. We would be together for the next two years going through the various phases of the program and I hope it would be a wonderful experience for all of us.

Cheers :)