Umich MPH Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blondepremedd

Reaction score
Kind of a niche question I suppose.

I'm currently a junior at UMich and I'm thinking I want to apply to their global health epi program. I will basically be done with both of my majors by next fall semester. I was wondering if I'm allowed to get a jump start on some of the epi classes during the winter semester?

Also, in terms of getting in, I know UMich med school, for example, has this notoriety for not accepting its own students, does this sort of thing exist for the MPH?

Thanks in advance and go blue!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm an incoming student Global Health Epi student so I can't answer your question about starting classes during winter semester, from what I've seen I don't think you would be at a disadvantage for getting in because you attended UMich for undergrad. I've talked to many different current and incoming students who came directly from undergrad at UMich or took a few years off before coming back and getting their MPH.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I'm an incoming student Global Health Epi student so I can't answer your question about starting classes during winter semester, from what I've seen I don't think you would be at a disadvantage for getting in because you attended UMich for undergrad. I've talked to many different current and incoming students who came directly from undergrad at UMich or took a few years off before coming back and getting their MPH.
Thank you!! Mind if I pmed and asked a couple Qs about the app process?