UNC ASOD Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they said 72? So 10 less than last year’s I believe. The coolest thing that could happen is that with the vaccine ramping up, and UNC doing better with covid, they decided to bump the class size to 82 last minute and that’s why it’s taking so long. Super far fetched but hey, this cycle’s been weird in all sorts of ways
So they’re going to send out more acceptances and then the waitlist?
 
So they’re going to send out more acceptances and then the waitlist?
Who knows honestly, that was just my most optimistic view of the situation. Realistically they’re just backed up rn and we’ll hear from them soon, or the emails are prepped and ready to be sent out today. Those sources people had earlier would be pretty clutch rn lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they said 72? So 10 less than last year’s I believe. The coolest thing that could happen is that with the vaccine ramping up, and UNC doing better with covid, they decided to bump the class size to 82 last minute and that’s why it’s taking so long. Super far fetched but hey, this cycle’s been weird in all sorts of ways
That would be amazing! I love your positivity!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been able to set up a meeting with the admissions committee regarding ways to improve your application? I’ve been calling and sending emails but no one has responded
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad