UNC ASOD Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I didn’t get that email but I interviewed in October. What did it say?
It was just the survey asking about the interview day

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one heard anything yet today? Oh the wait and the suspense is tough!

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine also changed. It used to say "Invited to interview"

Reactions: 1 user
I’m thinking they are going to make calls on Monday since the survey expires on Monday at noon. It seems like they’re planning to call Monday morning so that way all the surveys are completed and people can’t do them after they’ve heard of other people getting calls and not them? Just a thought

I’m thinking they are going to make calls on Monday since the survey expires on Monday at noon. It seems like they’re planning to call Monday morning so that way all the surveys are completed and people can’t do them after they’ve heard of other people getting calls and not them? Just a thought
Its possible

Its possible

But actually maybe that wouldn’t make sense because the pre-December interviewees were able to respond to their survey after the decision day. I also have a very reliable source who said they’re meeting today, but they didn’t know yet if they’d be instructed to call today or Monday. I still think they’re more likely to call Monday though because UNC typically aims to call people around 8am, and there’s no telling how long their meeting lasts today

But actually maybe that wouldn’t make sense because the pre-December interviewees were able to respond to their survey after the decision day. I also have a very reliable source who said they’re meeting today, but they didn’t know yet if they’d be instructed to call today or Monday. I still think they’re more likely to call Monday though because UNC typically aims to call people around 8am, and there’s no telling how long their meeting lasts today
Ugh lemme get some of these sources y'all have lol. But either way, at least we have a good guess of when they'll be calling

Hey y’all, stopping by again to say when I was accepted, I was called in the afternoon probably around like 1-2 pm. And I’m also instate. So it really all just depends. Don’t stress yourselves out too much, you will hear back soon

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call...about extending my cars warranty :rofl:

• Haha
  • Inappropriate
Reactions: 7 users
Maaaaan cmon😂😂. My heart jumped bc you were also the first person to say that ECU had started calling on the 15th I think😂😂😂
I'm sorry just trying to lighten the mood a bit haha. This is the third time I get the same call and every time it's the same disappointment. I am sure they will be calling soon :)

Mine also changed. It used to say "Invited to interview"
I interviewed in November and it changed from invited to interview to application complete later that week. I think it just happens for everyone from what people said on here after my interview. I wouldn’t stress about it too much.

I interviewed in November and it changed from invited to interview to application complete later that week. I think it just happens for everyone from what people said on here after my interview. I wouldn’t stress about it too much.
Same mine has said Application complete for weeks. I wouldn’t read into it lol

I got a call today

Last edited:
does anyone with the inside connection/source know if today is the only day for calls?

Just got a call...about extending my cars warranty :rofl:
LMAOOO me too. My roommate and I were looking at each other with our jaws dropped 🤣😂 it’s honestly comical at this point how much stress this process has given me

Here’s to hoping for Monday! Try to enjoy your weekend!

I’m not sure how many calls went out today or how much overlap there is between applicants and SDN users. Seems like the two who posted that they got calls were in state, but maybe non-SDN users got accepted OOS.

I’m not sure how many calls went out today or how much overlap there is between applicants and SDN users. Seems like the two who posted that they got calls were in state, but maybe non-SDN users got accepted OOS.
I hate to be negative but I have a feeling all offers went out today. Last year they didn’t split them up over multiple days and a few days later ppl got notified of waitlist or rejection. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see any reason why they would wait till Monday to give more offers.

Did anyone just get an email from the scholarship and student aid office?

I did not receive anything. Do you have an acceptance?
No, I never got an acceptance which is why I’m really confused. It was just saying they processed my fafsa but I never got that from any other schools and the fafsa website said it was processed a while ago?

Last edited:
I got accepted about 45 minutes ago! Was called by my interviewer. Im OOS