UNC ASOD Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats to everyone! At what point during the day today do I start feeling sad and accept that a phone call isn’t coming today?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to everyone! At what point during the day today do I start feeling sad and accept that a phone call isn’t coming today?
Im not an expert but last year there were calls into the afternoon I think

One of the faculty that interviewed you would call. It depends on their schedule and when they have time and how many student they have on their list.

They won’t fill all of their seats today. They have another round of interviews in January, and then send out final acceptances and waitlist notifications after that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Since someone got invited for an interview yesterday, I'm guessing that it isn't too late to get one? Would they be waitlist spots most likely if so?

Since someone got invited for an interview yesterday, I'm guessing that it isn't too late to get one? Would they be waitlist spots most likely if so?
They don’t fill their entire class today. They have one final round of interviews in January. After the January interview they extend the last batch of acceptances. Potentially to people who already interviewed and to those who interview in January. At that point they will also send out their waitlist. People interviewing in January are not interviewing only for waitlist spots. some will be accepted, some waitlisted, some denied.

That being said, I’m not sure they are still sending out interview invites. Those are probably all sent out.

Has anyone received their email yet? When I got the call this morning they said around noon

Has anyone received their email yet? Got a call this morning but still haven’t gotten the email.

Hehe what are the odds they just postpone it until tomorrow. All the emails and phone calls and whatnot…jk just wishful thinking :/

Has anyone received their email yet? Got a call this morning but still haven’t gotten the email.

I still haven’t gotten the email yet either and I got the call at 8am from my interviewer and then a congrats call from Jonathan Reside later in the afternoon and both said the email would be coming today. I’m sure they just got busy or something though

Members don't see this ad :)
Have all January interviews been sent out? I only saw one person post about there’s the other day. Last year the last round of interview invites were sent out on December 5th.

Have all January interviews been sent out? I only saw one person post about there’s the other day. Last year the last round of interview invites were sent out on December 5th.
Last year everything was delayed 2 weeks. They’re probably all sent out, but I don’t know for certain

Has anyone received an acceptance email and/or packet in the mail yet? All I received was my phone call on Dec 1st but haven’t heard anything since!

Has anyone received an acceptance email and/or packet in the mail yet? All I received was my phone call on Dec 1st but haven’t heard anything since!
Don't think they've sent them out yet

Has anyone received a denial yet? If so, did you get an interview? Hearing absolutely nothing from schools, especially those I interviewed is killing me!

Anyone invited for January interview received their confirmation yet?

Has anyone been rejected yet... This is the only school that hasn't given me an interview or told me I was rejected yet.

Has anyone been rejected yet... This is the only school that hasn't given me an interview or told me I was rejected yet.
If you were not invited to the January 8th interview, it's very likely you were rejected as there are no more interviews left this cycle.

For anyone that interviewed today, did they give any insight on a decision timeline?

For anyone that interviewed today, did they give any insight on a decision timeline?
Just curious if anyone who interviewed last week heard anything yet? They normally offer on fridays but not sure if yesterday was the day?!

Mine also says “Received/App complete”, but honestly dont remember when it changed for the interview? Could this mean anything for all of us?

So according to the website ASOD was closed today bc of the weather. Do we think admissions met today?

I doubt it :( Does anyone know what day they historically send out acceptances? Is it saturday?
It fell on this Friday last year I believe. They never seem to give an exact date (last year or this year) however

Reactions: 1 user
Another Friday gone and I haven’t heard anything. Does anyone know if they made notifications? I noticed the number of members in the Facebook class of 2026 group increased by 2 or 3 this week. Has anyone called or is everyone more patient than me?

Another Friday gone and I haven’t heard anything. Does anyone know if they made notifications? I noticed the number of members in the Facebook class of 2026 group increased by 2 or 3 this week. Has anyone called or is everyone more patient than me?
right there with you. One more week then I assume. He did say it could be beginning of February :/

I know this is so disappointing. It seemed like last year it was later in the day on a Friday but I feel like it’s too late today.