Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im not an expert but last year there were calls into the afternoon I thinkCongrats to everyone! At what point during the day today do I start feeling sad and accept that a phone call isn’t coming today?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Im not an expert but last year there were calls into the afternoon I thinkCongrats to everyone! At what point during the day today do I start feeling sad and accept that a phone call isn’t coming today?
I still have not. Any update on your end?Has anyone received their email yet? When I got the call this morning they said around noon
Still haven’t gotten itI still have not. Any update on your end?
Has anyone received their email yet? Got a call this morning but still haven’t gotten the email.
Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be sent out?
Don't think they've sent them out yetHas anyone received an acceptance email and/or packet in the mail yet? All I received was my phone call on Dec 1st but haven’t heard anything since!
I am an international student and got accepted last week.Any international students here who got accepted?
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?I am an international student and got accepted last week.
Messaged you!Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?
I have not yetAnyone invited for January interview received their confirmation yet?
If you were not invited to the January 8th interview, it's very likely you were rejected as there are no more interviews left this cycle.Has anyone been rejected yet... This is the only school that hasn't given me an interview or told me I was rejected yet.
Thank you.If you were not invited to the January 8th interview, it's very likely you were rejected as there are no more interviews left this cycle.
Just curious if anyone who interviewed last week heard anything yet? They normally offer on fridays but not sure if yesterday was the day?!For anyone that interviewed today, did they give any insight on a decision timeline?
They told us end of January/ beginning of February for the next waveFor anyone that interviewed today, did they give any insight on a decision timeline?
Hm the lack of a date is sort of killer. Who is "they" btw?They told us end of January/ beginning of February for the next wave
The admissions committee/ my interviewersHm the lack of a date is sort of killer. Who is "they" btw?
Has anyones status on aadsas changed today if interviewed in January??The admissions committee/ my interviewers
Does that mean the committee is meeting/has met? What did your status change to?Has anyones status on aadsas changed today if interviewed in January??
I’m not sure. It changed from Invited to Interview … to Received/application completeDoes that mean the committee is meeting/has met? What did your status change to?
Not sure when it changed but my status also says received/application complete nowHas anyones status on aadsas changed today if interviewed in January??
I doubt it 🙁 Does anyone know what day they historically send out acceptances? Is it saturday?So according to the website ASOD was closed today bc of the weather. Do we think admissions met today?
It fell on this Friday last year I believe. They never seem to give an exact date (last year or this year) howeverI doubt it 🙁 Does anyone know what day they historically send out acceptances? Is it saturday?
not really sure, i would think either this Friday or the nextAnyone have an update when we might here back?
right there with you. One more week then I assume. He did say it could be beginning of February :/Another Friday gone and I haven’t heard anything. Does anyone know if they made notifications? I noticed the number of members in the Facebook class of 2026 group increased by 2 or 3 this week. Has anyone called or is everyone more patient than me?
Let us know if you all get through and find out any info!well have you called? bc I did and it didn't go through
I would hope so I feel like this is the latest they’ve ever released decisionsAnyone know if it will be this Friday?
For real. The anticipation is becoming unbearable. Does anyone know if it is indeed tomorrow, if we would get a call or just an email? Maybe even what time to expect it?I would hope so I feel like this is the latest they’ve ever released decisions
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.