You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UNC ASOD Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so we arent hearing anything today?They said it should be finalized by next week 🙏🏼
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m not sure, it could be today too. I just know they want to have it done by next week.so we arent hearing anything today?
Thank you for calling, I assume that’s what you did. By finalized did they mean class filled? Or to start notifying? Thanks for letting us know.I’m not sure, it could be today too. I just know they want to have it done by next week.
I’m assuming they meant have all their lists finalized - who they are accepting, waitlisting, rejecting, and notifying us. This is agony.Thank you for calling, I assume that’s what you did. By finalized did they mean class filled? Or to start notifying? Thanks for letting us know.
So you did call today? I went back and looked at some of the times people heard back on Dec. 1 and it started at 8 am and someone even heard back at 1pm. I think we still have a chance until this afternoon but anything after 2pm i highly doubt itI’m assuming they meant have all their lists finalized - who they are accepting, waitlisting, rejecting, and notifying us. This is agony.
I received an acceptance call at 11 am today from one of my interviewers! I am IS and interviewed pre December. I wish you all luck as well!!
WillEdwards
New Member
Congratulations!!!I received an acceptance call at 11 am today from one of my interviewers! I am IS and interviewed pre December. I wish you all luck as well!!
Congratulations to you!!I received an acceptance call at 11 am today from one of my interviewers! I am IS and interviewed pre December. I wish you all luck as well!!
OOS, also accepted today early afternoon. post December interview. fingers crossed for everyone 🤞
nctoothguy
Full Member
Was today the only day they are making calls? Seems like only a few received calls today
I’m wondering the same… it didn’t seem like they split acceptance notifications into multiple days in previous years but I’m keeping my hopes upWas today the only day they are making calls? Seems like only a few received calls today
Congrats to both of you! Did both of your statuses change to “Recieved/app complete” a few weeks prior?
Congrats to both of you! Did both of your statuses change to “Recieved/app complete” a few weeks prior?
Thank you! mine changed a week after my interview in November
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! When I checked a few weeks back it did change 👍🏻 and now says offer made. Hopefully you hear back soonCongrats to both of you! Did both of your statuses change to “Recieved/app complete” a few weeks prior?
Hoping tomorrow is the day
Anyone else beginning to think we wont hear back today either
Yup🙁🤷♂️Anyone else beginning to think we wont hear back today either
nctoothguy
Full Member
They started making calls earlier this week so they might be finished calling….Anyone else beginning to think we wont hear back today either
True. They very well could be done calling.They started making calls earlier this week so they might be finished calling….
Or maybe there was a deadline for students to drop their acceptance and the calls earlier this week were to fill some open spots that had opened up from previously accepted candidates, aaand then they have some calls coming out soon for the January interviews. Holding on to some ray of hope haha
Haha it would be a dream if that were the caseOr maybe there was a deadline for students to drop their acceptance and the calls earlier this week were to fill some open spots that had opened up from previously accepted candidates, aaand then they have some calls coming out soon for the January interviews. Holding on to some ray of hope haha
dang. its pretty pathetic how they dont communicate any of this information to us. A simple email saying the acceptances are done or not would be great
Nope doesnt seem like anyone has gotten a waitlist or rejection. Im honestly furious but alas just a waste of energyThe number of times I have been checking my phone every Friday to see if I missed a call is sad.
I was told the admissions committee will meet at the end of Jan to finalize the class. Did they waitlist anyone?
Thank you!😊I emailed admissions a few days ago, they are done sending out acceptances. From what I was told, anyone who got an interview will be waitlisted.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 101
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K