UNC ASOD Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Here’s to ~early February~ everyone…

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would hope so I feel like this is the latest they’ve ever released decisions
For real. The anticipation is becoming unbearable. Does anyone know if it is indeed tomorrow, if we would get a call or just an email? Maybe even what time to expect it?

Reactions: 1 users
I’m beginning to wonder if they haven’t already Made notifications and we just weren’t part of the group? If today is the day, good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
They said it should be finalized by next week 🙏🏼

I’m not sure, it could be today too. I just know they want to have it done by next week.
Thank you for calling, I assume that’s what you did. By finalized did they mean class filled? Or to start notifying? Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you for calling, I assume that’s what you did. By finalized did they mean class filled? Or to start notifying? Thanks for letting us know.
I’m assuming they meant have all their lists finalized - who they are accepting, waitlisting, rejecting, and notifying us. This is agony.

I’m assuming they meant have all their lists finalized - who they are accepting, waitlisting, rejecting, and notifying us. This is agony.
So you did call today? I went back and looked at some of the times people heard back on Dec. 1 and it started at 8 am and someone even heard back at 1pm. I think we still have a chance until this afternoon but anything after 2pm i highly doubt it

I received an acceptance call at 11 am today from one of my interviewers! I am IS and interviewed pre December. I wish you all luck as well!!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, also accepted today early afternoon. post December interview. fingers crossed for everyone 🤞

Reactions: 5 users
Was today the only day they are making calls? Seems like only a few received calls today

Was today the only day they are making calls? Seems like only a few received calls today
I’m wondering the same… it didn’t seem like they split acceptance notifications into multiple days in previous years but I’m keeping my hopes up

Congrats to both of you! Did both of your statuses change to “Recieved/app complete” a few weeks prior?

Congrats to both of you! Did both of your statuses change to “Recieved/app complete” a few weeks prior?
Thank you! When I checked a few weeks back it did change 👍🏻 and now says offer made. Hopefully you hear back soon

Does anyone know how many seats they usually have opened after January interviews? I noticed the facebook group has added 12 more people in the last week. Its hard to tell though since there are a lot of D1/2s in the group— does anyone who got accepted have any insight?

Or maybe there was a deadline for students to drop their acceptance and the calls earlier this week were to fill some open spots that had opened up from previously accepted candidates, aaand then they have some calls coming out soon for the January interviews. Holding on to some ray of hope haha

Or maybe there was a deadline for students to drop their acceptance and the calls earlier this week were to fill some open spots that had opened up from previously accepted candidates, aaand then they have some calls coming out soon for the January interviews. Holding on to some ray of hope haha
Haha it would be a dream if that were the case

dang. its pretty pathetic how they dont communicate any of this information to us. A simple email saying the acceptances are done or not would be great

The number of times I have been checking my phone every Friday to see if I missed a call is sad.
I was told the admissions committee will meet at the end of Jan to finalize the class. Did they waitlist anyone?

The number of times I have been checking my phone every Friday to see if I missed a call is sad.
I was told the admissions committee will meet at the end of Jan to finalize the class. Did they waitlist anyone?
Nope doesnt seem like anyone has gotten a waitlist or rejection. Im honestly furious but alas just a waste of energy

I emailed admissions a few days ago, they are done sending out acceptances. From what I was told, anyone who got an interview will be waitlisted.