UNC-Greensboro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I went to UNCG for a year or so. I know it's not a very reputable program. You finish all your premed classes in 1 yr. You start in the summer. Can be good for career changers more than those who need GPA repair. I won't consider it if I have better options.
 
I considered it but ultimately went with a DIY post bacc in chapel hill and do not regret it. Meredith also has a fairly new program (for both sexes) but I don't know much about it.
 
@bbbaaa can you expound on the post-bac DIY from Chapel Hill? Does it require a regular masters program application, and how long does it take? If you have an online link that would be much appreciated!