Understanding of PCAT Score Jan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leicbia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys:

I just got my Jan score for PCAT. It is an overall a good score but it is very imbalanced distributed.

VA 58%
RC 40%
Bio 88%
QA 89%
Chem 99%
compos 94%

Should i keep this score despite the fact that I completely messed up on English part? I am not a native speaker and may need to take TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language Speaker) and may even need to apply as international student as some schools. So I am wondering if I should keep this score, since all other parts are very well.

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I think you have nothing to worry about...you did incredibly well on the core sciences/math; as long as you have a reason (i.e. being a second language learner) for not doing AS well on the VA/RC, you are good.

If I were you, I would be very proud of those scores! Congratulations!

Hi guys:

I just got my Jan score for PCAT. It is an overall a good score but it is very imbalanced distributed.

VA 58%
RC 40%
Bio 88%
QA 89%
Chem 99%
compos 94%

Should i keep this score despite the fact that I completely messed up on English part? I am not a native speaker and may need to take TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language Speaker) and may even need to apply as international student as some schools. So I am wondering if I should keep this score, since all other parts are very well.

Thanks guys!

i'm also in your situation, even worse. I got a 86 composite but my VA/RC scores are 35 and 8 . :thumbdown: oh well I'll go ahead and apply to see what happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should have no problem with those scores.

If you didn't have verbal ability or comprehension skills you would have failed the math/science as well.

Congrats!