UNF DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jordanmatthew97

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from UNF? I know in past years they’ve sent out emails earlier than this but was just wondering if anyone’s gotten any information.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from UNF? I know in past years they’ve sent out emails earlier than this but was just wondering if anyone’s gotten any information.

I received an email from them today stating that they’ve reviewed my application and to respond if there was anything that needed to be updated. They also said that they’ll be sending out admission letters in March so im assuming we may hear back shortly.

Reactions: 1 user
I received the same email stating that they've reviewed my application, but nothing else to this point. I'm trying to wait as patiently as I can. In recent years, it seems as if interviews were conducted in February. Hopefully we hear back soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the same email stating that they've reviewed my application, but nothing else to this point. I'm trying to wait as patiently as I can. In recent years, it seems as if interviews were conducted in February. Hopefully we hear back soon!
I received an email inviting me to an open house-like day at UNF on February 22nd. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I hope to see you all there!

I received an email inviting me to an open house-like day at UNF on February 22nd. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I hope to see you all there!

Same here, if anyone has any insight that’d be great. See you there!

Same here, if anyone has any insight that’d be great. See you there!
I was also invited to interview and attend the open house session on Feb. 22nd. If you guys want to practice interviewing each other let me know! I'd love to practice.

I was also invited to interview and attend the open house session on Feb. 22nd. If you guys want to practice interviewing each other let me know! I'd love to practice.

I will also be there the 22nd! I am so nervous! Especially for the group interview. If you guys have any insight as to what they may ask, let me know! :)

Congrats!
If you don't mind, what are your academic stats? I've been placed on the waitlist..
Also, who'd you interview with?

Thank you!!

Major: Sport and Exercise Science

Overall GPA: 4.0

Pre-req GPA: 4.0

Observation hours: 128 outpatient, 50 neuro

GRE: 158 V, 151 Q, 3.5 AW

Extracurriculars: Anatomy TA, Exercise Physiology TA, Personal trainer, CSCS certification, SI Leader for Bio 1

I interviewed with Dr. Livingston as well as 3 current students!

Thank you!!

Major: Sport and Exercise Science

Overall GPA: 4.0

Pre-req GPA: 4.0

Observation hours: 128 outpatient, 50 neuro

GRE: 158 V, 151 Q, 3.5 AW

Extracurriculars: Anatomy TA, Exercise Physiology TA, Personal trainer, CSCS certification, SI Leader for Bio 1

I interviewed with Dr. Livingston as well as 3 current students!
Solid stats! Will you be accepting the offer?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m on the fence still. I got into UCF as well and those were my top two choices. UNF gave us till the 13th to decide.
That was going to be my next question lol. But they're both great schools, when's UCF's deadline?

That was going to be my next question lol. But they're both great schools, when's UCF's deadline?

I accepted my spot at UCF already since they accepted me a few weeks ago. They gave me two weeks to decide from the time of acceptance. But yeah both would be awesome choices so it’ll be a tough decision for sure.

In case anyone is still waiting to hear back from schools, I declined the interview at UNF, gave up my seat at USF, and chose to attend UF. I hope everyone has gotten in somewhere!

Gave up my spot at UNF good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Gave up my spot at UNF good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Saw you're heading to UCF! They called me but I just dont think its realistic to move out there on such short notice -- their program starts second week of May and I'm still finishing undergrad! I really loved the school and I wish I was able to make the decision between UF and UCF by touring both campuses. I hope UF has a similar vibe -- the UCF faculty all seemed very friendly and straightforward. Good luck man!!

Saw you're heading to UCF! They called me but I just dont think its realistic to move out there on such short notice -- their program starts second week of May and I'm still finishing undergrad! I really loved the school and I wish I was able to make the decision between UF and UCF by touring both campuses. I hope UF has a similar vibe -- the UCF faculty all seemed very friendly and straightforward. Good luck man!!

Yup!! I hear you, i’m from Orlando so it’ll be an easy transition. Still, UF is an amazing program and you can’t go wrong with that. Good luck to you too!!

Yup!! I hear you, i’m from Orlando so it’ll be an easy transition. Still, UF is an amazing program and you can’t go wrong with that. Good luck to you too!!
Totally makes sense! I think both schools are amazing. Here's to class of 2023. :)

Has anyone been removed from UNF's DPT waitlist?

Hey! Have you tried reaching out to the program via email to see if they have filled all 30 seats in the class? Admission decisions went out in late February, so I think all the seats may have been filled by now, but it definitely would not hurt to check. Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Hey! Have you tried reaching out to the program via email to see if they have filled all 30 seats in the class? Admission decisions went out in late February, so I think all the seats may have been filled by now, but it definitely would not hurt to check. Best of luck to you!
Yes, I reached out to them but they’re not sure if/who will turn down their seats. I think all 30 seats are filled but they say every year they end up having to pull students from the waitlist. Have you been admitted there or attend the program?

Yes, I reached out to them but they’re not sure if/who will turn down their seats. I think all 30 seats are filled but they say every year they end up having to pull students from the waitlist. Have you been admitted there or attend the program?

Ahhhh, I see. Yes I was admitted and ultimately accepted my seat.