Unfilled Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hope 2 B A MD

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the list of unfilled programs? I think the list was suppose to come out today at noon. I am only a 3rd year student so I don't have access to any of the information. I know that it would almost be impossible to copy a complete list, but I am interested in unfilled programs in OH, PA, KY, VA and WV.

Members don't see this ad.

send me your email address and i will send you the pdf file

Thanks Blackcat!!

I have sent you a PM with my e-mail address. I couldn't get to your e-mail address.

Thanks again!!!!:) :) :)

Can some one please forward me the pdf file? I'd GREATLY appreciate it !! thanks
[email protected]

can someone please please forward me the pdf file with the unfilled spots? I'd greatly appreciate it! thanks
[email protected]

imhotep...sent!!!
good luck

nrmp2003 - that link isn't working!

That link isn't working. Can you send us another link...thanks

Hi-

I am going to scramble this year.
I am searching for a list of last year's post match vacancies.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated and will help me sleep at night.

thanks
cliff

Jet on over to scutwork.com and they are on the left side of the screen for the past three years.

Keep this in mind during and after the scramble. There are some PDs who do not advertise their vacancies, for whatever reason.

One guy in our med school didn't get a prelim spot in the match, and he failed to scramble. A few weeks later he sent out about a hundred emails to various PDs, asking them if they had openings. He got several interviews and eventually went to a great prelim year at a program that said they were 100% filled in the match. It was a better program than the ones he had interviewed at!

As a matter of fact, several people in our program didn't match, but by June all but one had found residencies - great spots, too.

I also used this to my own advantage when changing residencies.

If for some reason you can't scramble into a place you like, don't give up hope. Call all your buddies, use your contacts, find the hidden job market. It's out there.