unfinished prereq's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

exliontamer

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! This was probably already covered but I was wondering if anyone could give me advice about applying with 3 pre-req's unfinished. I want to apply for 2005 this summer, but I still won't have Organic II, Physics I and II completed. I've thought about waiting until 2006 but I am 29 now and kind of anxious to get my future on track. Here is where I stand with other math/science prereqs Chem I-B; Chem II A; Bio I-A; Bio II B+; Precalc-A; Calc-A-, Organic Chem II-A. Overall GPA 3.6. Will have BS in History next spring, and I am currently training as a pharm tech. I know my science grades aren't stellar, but they are not too bad. I just wonder if they will be enough for me to be a competitive candidate considering that I have those 3 classes left. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially since this forum has been really helpful to me. Thanks.