unhappy with my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopekeepsmegoin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i got my score today,got 83.
i was very dissapointed,coz i studied very hard for almost 6 months.decks,papers,wiki,kaplan for biochem.
my gpa is 3.06 and toefl is 106.
my paper was very tough,i think,maybe i didnt study well..but many questions were out of decks n qs papers.DA had a lot of condylar guidance and vertical/horizontal overlap kind of prostho questions.also some of the testlest were so confusing that i took 5 minutes to figure the whole case out and still was not sure of it.i found the paper out of scope of the knowledge decks and paper offer.dunno wat else i can do,coz i really think i did my best.how do i figure out a study plan thats different :(.where do i get that extra knowledege form...life just keeps throwing these at me!

Members don't see this ad.

i had a same kind of questions and i studied for six month too and got same score. i f i could do better in DA i am sure our score could be better well you know average scores are decreased so hopfuly we can get somewhere. if not dont give up i will try to study in winter and do the test one more time.
good luck:luck:

hey,which schools have u applied to..plz let me know...and ,do u really think we can get anywhere with this score.....