MMY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks

RIONA

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks

No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.

sharpcanine

10+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.
hi riona..what abt ur stats..hope u dont mind sharing...do u got accepted at UMINN.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.