• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

MMY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status
Dental Student
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks

RIONA

10+ Year Member
Oct 27, 2008
Status
Dentist
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks
No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.

sharpcanine

10+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2008
Status
Dental Student
No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.
hi riona..what abt ur stats..hope u dont mind sharing...do u got accepted at UMINN.

About the Ads