Quantcast

Uni of minnesota....help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMY

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks

RIONA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey...i applied to umn this year n im still waiting for some thing...i got my application complete email but then thats all. one of my seniors told me that afterapplying to uni i should keep on calling them to inquire about the progress.
Is that a good idea? shall I do that coz he said that they recieve so many applications that they dont look at every application.
thanks

No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.

sharpcanine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
No that is not correct in my case I applied and got the completion email in Sept and nearly a month later I got a call for an interview. I never sent any mail or called them in that one month because I know it does not make any difference. Anyways the seats at UMN are not full yet and you may get a call very soon. Best of Luck.
hi riona..what abt ur stats..hope u dont mind sharing...do u got accepted at UMINN.