Universite de Montreal-Quebec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MickeysPet

MSU CVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have some info on the Universite de Montreal-Quebec's veterinary school? My understanding is that all classes are in French, but I was wondering what their curriculum's like. Thanks!
 
From what I could see on the website, their curriculum is pretty basic. They don't have much detail about it, though. I was pretty interested in going there, so I e-mailed them asking for information and they said that only Canadian citizens/permanent residents (which I am not) are considered. 🙁 And you're right, their instruction is all in French. Looks like a pretty good school from what I can tell, but the website isn't that informative. Sorry I can't be of more help!
 
Does anyone have some info on the Universite de Montreal-Quebec's veterinary school? My understanding is that all classes are in French, but I was wondering what their curriculum's like. Thanks!

Thanks for the info and good luck with Ross!