University at Buffalo - SUNY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh man, I kinda remember talking to you on UM thread but either way I think you will have a great experience with either school you chose to go too. How hard it was finding apartment ay UM.
 
It wasn't too bad cuz i drove down from NY ahead of time, looking at every apt that interested me. I withdrew my seat from Buffalo! I hope you get in to one of the schools.
 
That's good that you finally chose to go to UM, I think its a great school and perhaps better than UB. I hope I get accepted to it. And I have a friend who is accepted into their pharmaceutical PhD program and he been searching for house for a while. Maybe he might need to drive up there. Anyways, good luck and hopefully I will be your classmate.