University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone who submitted their supplemental around 9/17 heard anything yet šŸ„² the suspense is killing me
I submitted mine the 19th and BARELY got the "Supplemental application review" staus last week

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know how long the interview will be? Mine in on 11/4

From what I understand there will be 5 stations (2 minutes to think about the prompt and 7 minutes response time for each station) so Iā€™m guessing at least 45 minutes but likely closer to 1hr if there will be a formal introduction.

Finally got my invitation to do the Kira Assessment (late to the game, I know šŸ˜…). Tips for questions? Are they basic interview questions?

Finally got my invitation to do the Kira Assessment (late to the game, I know ). Tips for questions? Are they basic interview questions?

They are pretty basic! A lot of situational/ethical questions about what youā€™d do if X or Y happened. A few about your history/what you bring to the table. Know your ā€œwhy Arizonaā€ for sure too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got my Supplemental App invite!! A week earlier than last year. So excited šŸ˜†

Finally got my Supplemental App invite!! A week earlier than last year. So excited šŸ˜†
Congratulations.

Just curious, last year, did you get an invite for interview after your Supplemental? Iā€™m in your same boat. I got my Supplemental this past Monday.

I did!
Congratulations.

Just curious, last year, did you get an invite for interview after your Supplemental? Iā€™m in your same boat. I got my Supplemental this past Monday.
I got an interview at the last possible moment and was waitlisted after that. However, several people who got invites same time as me were accepted or got interviews earlier, so it is not tied together

My portal just updated yesterday (11/1) to say ā€œWe have received your VMCAS application and supplemental application. Your application is currently being reviewed for an Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) invite. MMI invites will be sent starting in the middle of October to February 2024ā€. Submitted the supplemental on sept 17 so definitely been taking a bit to work through all the supplementals it seems!

Good luck to everyone who is interviewing tomorrow. I Feel a little more confident as it is my second time interviewing with U of A but still nervous!!

Reactions: 4 users
Good luck to everyone who is interviewing tomorrow. I Feel a little more confident as it is my second time interviewing with U of A but still nervous!!

Good luck everyone! 1st time applying to UAZ but 3rd time applicant overall. Iā€™ve only ever had one vet school interview in my prior application, however it was not a true MMI format. The nerves are definitely hitting, but Iā€™m also excited!

My portal just updated yesterday (11/1) to say ā€œWe have received your VMCAS application and supplemental application. Your application is currently being reviewed for an Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) invite. MMI invites will be sent starting in the middle of October to February 2024ā€. Submitted the supplemental on sept 17 so definitely been taking a bit to work through all the supplementals it seems!

just checked this morning and I joined the interview waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
yes, I recieved an interview invite!
Congrats! Did it change from that message straight to the MMI invite or was there something in between? Asking because mine still says the same thing and Iā€™m not sure if my application is under review yet or still in a preliminary step.

Congrats! Did it change from that message straight to the MMI invite or was there something in between? Asking because mine still says the same thing and Iā€™m not sure if my application is under review yet or still in a preliminary step.

thank you! and yes it went from we have recieved your application/under review to mmi interview hold and then the invite!

Reactions: 1 user
For those that are OS applicants, did you have to do your MMI in person?

Good luck to everyone interviewing today!

Reactions: 2 users
I just checked and I joined the interview waitlist yesterday! Hoping I can schedule and interview soon!

Just finished my supplemental app! It went so much smoother than last years did. I think having to do it last year and then doing two CASPRs this year really prepared me for this.

Anyone else who interviewed today ~ I could not attend the post-interview zoom, was there any important info I missed? Thanks in advance!!

Anyone else who interviewed today ~ I could not attend the post-interview zoom, was there any important info I missed? Thanks in advance!!

they are going to be calling about acceptances in nov, dec, jan, feb, then in march. they could accept u at any point up intil march. they are going to deny/waitlist people only in march.

Does anyone know if theyā€™re sending out invites to interview in groups or are they just doing them as they go along?

How long after doing the supplemental app did it take for them to get back to everyone? I only did mine a few weeks ago but it feel likes its been forever!

As clarification Iā€™m curious if anyone heard what they said about calling for acceptances. I thought they said they said it would be the 18th but that is a Saturday? Did anyone else hear otherwise? I couldnā€™t attend the full session afterwards so maybe I missed it.

As clarification Iā€™m curious if anyone heard what they said about calling for acceptances. I thought they said they said it would be the 18th but that is a Saturday? Did anyone else hear otherwise? I couldnā€™t attend the full session afterwards so maybe I missed it.

I think they said they are meeting the 17 or 18th and then calling the following friday?

How long after doing the supplemental app did it take for them to get back to everyone? I only did mine a few weeks ago but it feel likes its been forever!

I finished mine in September and they still havenā€™t reviewed it. There was a snafu with Kira so I know for sure they never looked at it, but they said this week they will be.

I thought I heard theyā€™re meeting the 16th then calling the 18th. At first I thought it was odd that it is a Saturday but then I thought the interview was also Saturday. And they said they love when people answer the phone so maybe they assume more people would be off of work!!

Reactions: 1 users
I thought I heard theyā€™re meeting the 16th then calling the 18th. At first I thought it was odd that it is a Saturday but then I thought the interview was also Saturday. And they said they love when people answer the phone so maybe they assume more people would be off of work!!

that makes sense!

I finished mine in September and they still havenā€™t reviewed it. There was a snafu with Kira so I know for sure they never looked at it, but they said this week they will be.
Was the snafu with your app specifically or Kira in general? I submitted Oct 1 and havenā€™t received an update past ā€œThank you for submitting your supplementalā€ etc. so Iā€™ve been nervous.

Was the snafu with your app specifically or Kira in general? I submitted Oct 1 and havenā€™t received an update past ā€œThank you for submitting your supplementalā€ etc. so Iā€™ve been nervous.

I also havenā€™t gotten more than this ā€˜thank youā€™

I just got an interview invite!!! I hadnā€™t heard anything since the supplemental and I thought I totally ruined my chances with the Kira. Thereā€™s still hope if anyone else felt the same!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I just got an interview invite!!! I hadnā€™t heard anything since the supplemental and I thought I totally ruined my chances with the Kira. Thereā€™s still hope if anyone else felt the same!
Congrats!! When did you finish ur supplemental if u dont mind me asking?

Same here and I submitted September 30th. I figured they were just taking a while to get through everything since they have so many to go through but it has been a little bit.

Congrats!! When did you finish ur supplemental if u dont mind me asking?

I donā€™t mind at all! I finished it September 25 and never got any updates or portal changes until today.

I submitted mine Oct 23, so it looks like I still have some time before they get to meā€¦

I submitted my supplemental on September 16th but my portal said it was received on October 10th, has anyone elseā€™s been like this?

I submitted my Kira Talent supplemental on September 24th and my portal just updated to say that my application is in review. No MMI hold yet.

Sooo, it was my fault because I forgot about the exact charge on my card. I put a fraud hold and reversed the charge because when I looked up the name of the billing it said it was an anti-virus company that did reoccurring charges. Anyway, I had to repay and they held up my Kira until it was completed.

I had no change this week to my portal. Iā€™m so disappointed. Last time I applied, I made it to top 5 on the wait list. I was so devastated itā€™s taken 3 years to try again. This is my last attempt to get in anywhere and my hopes arenā€™t highā€¦

• Care