University of Cincinnati

Started by akb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akb

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕 Does anyone out there know anything about the program in Cincinnati? It looks like I might have to try and transfer into that program due to my husband's job and I was wondering what it was like. Thanks for any help you can supply! 😉
 
akb said:
😕 Does anyone out there know anything about the program in Cincinnati? It looks like I might have to try and transfer into that program due to my husband's job and I was wondering what it was like. Thanks for any help you can supply! 😉

I don't know much about the program itself, but the residency director (Dr. Robinson-Smith) is terrific. She is an excellent mentor for residents.