University of Colorado Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I kept it short and sweet. Mentioned when I interviewed and what AADSAS says, and asked for an update on my application and what the next few months will look like.
Did you hear back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I wish they would at least update our status. I have been accepted somewhere else but they are still my #1 choice so it would be nice to have some kind of answer from them. This wait is the worst!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish they would at least update our status. I have been accepted somewhere else but they are still my #1 choice so it would be nice to have some kind of answer from them. This wait is the worst!
agreed

Agreed. I've reached out multiple times and still haven't heard anything back.

Reactions: 1 user
Just looked at the portal and it says I’m waitlisted. No email or any other notification though

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did! But I’m not really sure how many students on the alternate list actually matriculate
I did too! What is the alternate list exactly? Is it the same as a waitlist? And do you know if the people on the alternate list are ranked?

Did wait listed people also get an email?
My portal says "waitlisted" but I got an email for the alternate list. I always was told that alternate and waitlist were the same

Are the people on the alternate list ranked? So if someone drops their spot, is there a specific order that they follow to give the spot to someone from the alternate list?

Is everyone on the alternate list planning on reapplying? It’s unlikely there will be any more changes at this point right?

They did say you could hear back from the day the sent the email to the first day of class so you never know. But it would be smarter to start the reapplication process, especially if you're going to be retaking the DAT.

Accepted early last week off of the waitlist, in state.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone hear anything? Losing hope here :/
Hi. I am in the 2026 class and I know that someone OOS got accepted a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't sure if she was going to accept the seat though so I am not sure about what happened. Good luck! I hope you get the call.

Hi. I am in the 2026 class and I know that someone OOS got accepted a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't sure if she was going to accept the seat though so I am not sure about what happened. Good luck! I hope you get the call.
Thank you so much for the reply :) and thank you you're the best! Fingers crossed

I was accepted off the waitlist IS! Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users