University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good lord, look at their out of state tuition...almost 60k, and that's just tuition w/out room and board. Just thought I'd post that ;)

Members don't see this ad.

*Wow*! I had been planning on applying there, but maybe not. Do you know if they would consider me an in-state student since my fianc? is from CO? (We both go to college in Ohio, but his parents still live in CO).

--Nehama

I'm not sure how CO determines instate residency, you should ask them. if you can get instate tuition, it's cheap

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard, but am not positive, that you only have to pay that giant OOS tuition once, you can claim residency after your first year.

Otomakan

Hello,
I interviewed at Colorado in November as an out of state student. They did a financial aid presentation and did confirm that the outrageous tuition is only for the 1st year. Advice they gave is to get financial information (FAFSA) in as soon as possible (January) and that can help you get more $. Best wishes.

Yeah, it is like 60k for the first year, but after that it is only like 12,000. Still cheaper than most private schools in the end...