University of Colorado Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SweetSamadhi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any information about University of Colorado's anesthesiology residency I would be very appreciative. I realize there are past forums discussing this program. However, they are out of date and a more current reflection on the program would be appreciated.

I am a third year interested in pain management via an anesthesiology residency. I have worked with people in a clinical pain setting for many years and truly enjoy the work. If someone has insight on the didactics, camaraderie, hours, variety of patients, competitiveness, and fellowship training that would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about the program other than you need to write a personal statement that states why you want to go to that program and live in CO or something along those lines. It supposedly mentions this on their website. Everyone I met on the interview trail that didn't do this, including me, received a rejection email. Sorry I can't help you out with anything else, perhaps a current resident or someone who interviewed there can chime in.