University of Colorado

Started by PuGanDoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PuGanDoo

Pet Psychic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have another request for some inside info on a path program. Any of you on the interview trail that visit the University of Colorado program, or better yet, any current Univ of Colorado residents out there-- I'd love to hear a description of the strengths and weaknesses of the program, general impression...

The archives aren't helping me out on this one.

Thanks-
P.
 
There's this post from a current resident:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=4065404#post4065404

I know someone who transferred out - some dissatisfied rumblings, but I'm not exactly sure what.

They have a dermpath fellowship, which is an important criterion for some.

Thanks, deschutes, I do remember reading this. Those dissatisfied rumblings, though, are the things I'm interested in! If you happen to hear any more, please pass the word along.

The dermpath fellowship isn't a factor-- (like everyone else) just wondering if there is a solid program in a location I love.

-P.