University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
At spear: You might be able to take it this summer somewhere. I took a summer microbio course at a community college because I couldn't fit it into my schedule during the school year.

Does anybody know when we'll receive financial aid information or hear anything else from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I was curious how many people interviewing at University of Colorado rescheduled their interview due to the weather?
I had to reschedule my interview for Friday, the 10th (which is unfortunate because that was originally my interview date for Regis, I had to reschedule that too) because of the weather. I am a local, but they were going to have the interview way out by the airport if the campus was closed, which was really far for me to drive. Did you have your interview at the campus or the Staybridge Suites place?

I had to reschedule my interview for Friday, the 10th (which is unfortunate because that was originally my interview date for Regis, I had to reschedule that too) because of the weather. I am a local, but they were going to have the interview way out by the airport if the campus was closed, which was really far for me to drive. Did you have your interview at the campus or the Staybridge Suites place?
I had to do the same thing. I rescheduled my Regis interview as well. We had the interview at the campus. They sent an email early that morning saying the campus was open and the interviews were on. We had about 14 people show up for the interview. What day did you reschedule your Regis interview for?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after the "english competency phone call" did people have to wait until an invite for interview?

After I got my phone call interview taken cared of I waited a week and half before getting my letter of invitation for the interview. It's this Friday and I'm freaking out :)

Oh yeah, so speaking of interviews. Anyone interviewing for Feb 10th? I haven't felt this nervous since I took the PCAT last September

So I know it says pre-reqs have to be completed by spring of "12. I was enrolled in microbio since they weren't accepting my online credit. However, since was the only school I needed it for I dropped it because I still haven't heard anything regarding acceptance (I interviewed Dec 2nd)... Do you think they would let me complete this in the fall if accepted?!?! any advice from some P1's
Spears...you also have the option of waiting a year after you get accepted to attend UCD, and take the class during that time.

I had to do the same thing. I rescheduled my Regis interview as well. We had the interview at the campus. They sent an email early that morning saying the campus was open and the interviews were on. We had about 14 people show up for the interview. What day did you reschedule your Regis interview for?

I had to reschedule it for March 30th because of conflicts with my schedule. I figured it would be OK since the Regis interviews are just starting. How do you think your interview went?? We would have had the same dates for both the CU and Regis interviews.

I had to reschedule it for March 30th because of conflicts with my schedule. I figured it would be OK since the Regis interviews are just starting. How do you think your interview went?? We would have had the same dates for both the CU and Regis interviews.
That is so funny. I feel like it went good. I hope it did at least. Now is the hard part. The waiting is going to be the worst. I have my Regis interview on February 16th right now, but I am trying to get it back on Friday.

did anyone get a letter from the school stating that they are still reviewing applications today?

That is so funny. I feel like it went good. I hope it did at least. Now is the hard part. The waiting is going to be the worst. I have my Regis interview on February 16th right now, but I am trying to get it back on Friday.

I had my interview last Friday as well... I hope we don't have to wait until April to find out!! :)

Last edited:
I had my interview last Friday as well... I hope we don't have to wait until April to find out!! :)
Me too. I really hope it doesn't take that long. But I guess it is just a waiting game now.

Good Luck.

So far I have gotten 2 emails saying that they have reviewed my application and are continuing to review it, to please continue updating pharmcas with transcripts ect. Had my interview about a month ago, and had finally stopped worrying haha. Now I am back trolling the forums! Anyone gotten some good news regarding 2013 yet? Good luck all!

Members don't see this ad :)
So far I have gotten 2 emails saying that they have reviewed my application and are continuing to review it, to please continue updating pharmcas with transcripts ect. Had my interview about a month ago, and had finally stopped worrying haha. Now I am back trolling the forums! Anyone gotten some good news regarding 2013 yet? Good luck all!

Ive been getting those emails too

I haven't received any emails from them since my interview...probably a bad sign :-/

I haven't received any of those emails you mentioned. I'm just hoping that we'll hear some sort of decision soon, I interviewed on Jan. 13th..

The day has come, well it's tomorrow, but I'm so nervous!! I know, relax, breathe, calm down, etc. I think it's even worse now then it was last week because I was ready to get it done before the blizzard forced me to reschedule. Gotta love Colorado weather. Good luck to those interviewing tomorrow!

I think they're probably sending out emails just to keep people from contacting them that interviewed early. I dunno but as soon as I hear anything I will let you guys know. Good luck to those still interviewing!

I think they're probably sending out emails just to keep people from contacting them that interviewed early. I dunno but as soon as I hear anything I will let you guys know. Good luck to those still interviewing!

That sounds about right Raerosk. Also, it does look like they only send out acceptance notices on mondays.

Good luck for those interviewing tomorrow!

Not sure if that's entirely true.. I interviewed January 20th and someone I met at the interview received their acceptance email this past Wednesday!

wow really? no one posted anything about acceptances for awhile and so I just thought the admissions havent made any decisions yet :laugh:

They do have 400 interviewees to sort through. I'm just hoping to hear back by March.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Congrats sbn :). Is this your first choice or OU?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Thanks! No, actually Univ of texas was my first choice and just interviewed there today. So not sure what I'm going to do about Colorado yet.

good luck to everyone else!

So I just got an email for an interview at ISU, but my ideal school is UCD. I haven't applied yet, because I still need to take my PCAT, which ISU doesn't require..

I am just curious if there is anyone on here that is currently in the program? How do you like it? Could you highlight some key things that UCD would like to see in their applicants?

I've been looking at UCD for a long time. Originally, I tossed the idea because I had taken survey of calculus and not calc 1.... But after further looking into the opportunities that UCD offers I decided it was well worth taking calc 1.

If anyone could share some insight that'd be great!

Thanks!

Interviewed 1/20. Got the acceptance letter on Friday :)

Congratulations to the accepted. Based on the last few responses, it seems like average decision time from date of interview is 3 weeks. Hopefully the 1/27 interviewees hear back this Friday.

Has anyone who interviewed on 1/13 heard back with a decision yet?

I just got my acceptance through email today. I interviewed the 13th of January.

Congratulations! Thanks for your reply, I guess this means I didn't get in, though? I haven't even received the email saying they're still considering my application, like other students have.

Congratulations! Thanks for your reply, I guess this means I didn't get in, though? I haven't even received the email saying they're still considering my application, like other students have.
Thank you and don't worry about it I am sure you will get in. I was impatient for the last two weeks just checking my email constantly. You may get an email later this week who knows.

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted so far! And to those who are waiting, keep your heads up. I am sure you will hear something positive soon enough. Once again, I am currently a P3 in the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Yes it's an absurdly long name and something most of my class has not gotten use to yet. I just wanted to refer those who been accepted to the facebook page for the 2016 class:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/281131391927043/

There are some current P1-3s that can help you answer a variety of questions (though I personally am not in there). I am originally from southern California and did my undergrad at UCLA in Biochemistry before coming to Denver. So, if my background sounds like yours shoot a question my way. If your background is different but you want to bug me anyways, feel free to do that too. I'll try to answer as quickly as I can. Anyways good luck to everyone once again going through the process.

Got accepted like monday. Any other out of states students looking for roomates? I'm looking for something in a decent neighborhood, wouldn't mind commuting a little since i'm already use to it (southern california resident).

congrats warcax! i'm from socal as well and waiting for an acceptance.

When did you interview?

congrats warcax! i'm from socal as well and waiting for an acceptance.

When did you interview?

On 01/13. They took a little time, i guess they didn't like me that much... but they liked me enough ;p

Hey keep me in mind if you get in. Would really like to avoid paying full rent for a place :(

Got accepted like monday. Any other out of states students looking for roomates? I'm looking for something in a decent neighborhood, wouldn't mind commuting a little since i'm already use to it (southern california resident).

I just got accepted on Monday and am also looking for roommates

congratulations jessone!

anyone from 1/27 hear anything?

congratulations jessone!

anyone from 1/27 hear anything?
I interviewed on 01/27 too. I'm out of state. I have been so worrying since I did really bad in the interview. I dont think I ever get accepted since it;s kinda late

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone that got accepted! I interviewed on 1/20 and got my acceptance email on 2/10 as well! I'm from out of state and I'm looking for roommates!

To octobre21... why did you decline Buffalo ?

I interviewed 2/3 and just got my acceptance email today!!! I'm in-state.
That is awesome. I think we interviewed the same day. This is so exciting. Didn't you interview at Regis as well?

That is awesome. I think we interviewed the same day. This is so exciting. Didn't you interview at Regis as well?

No, CU was the only school that I applied to. So I'm super relieved that I was accepted. Are you going to accept your admission to CU or do you have a different first choice?