University of Dayton DPT program/interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiring_dpt

Reaction score
Last week I received an email inviting me to the University of Dayton’s interview on November 30th. I know there is a date before hand in November, but if anyone has gone through their interview process or is currently in the program and has any advice... please share!!!! Dayton is one of my top choices and I just want to be super prepared!!!
Anyone else going on this day?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Last week I received an email inviting me to the University of Dayton’s interview on November 30th. I know there is a date before hand in November, but if anyone has gone through their interview process or is currently in the program and has any advice... please share!!!! Dayton is one of my top choices and I just want to be super prepared!!!
Anyone else going on this day?

When did you submit your UD application? I’ve been waiting to hear from them since they are my alma mater and I haven’t gotten anything yet. I’m getting nervous!

When did you submit your UD application? I’ve been waiting to hear from them since they are my alma mater and I haven’t gotten anything yet. I’m getting nervous!
I submitted on 9/18. I was nervous because I’m from out of state but am hoping to get into an Ohio school (bunch of reasons). Dayton is one of my top 3 choices!! They have an Interview date in December also so don’t lose hope! But I think in the first email I received from them, they stated all interviews invites will be out by the 30th

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted on 9/18. I was nervous because I’m from out of state but am hoping to get into an Ohio school (bunch of reasons). Dayton is one of my top 3 choices!! They have an Interview date in December also so don’t lose hope! But I think in the first email I received from them, they stated all interviews invites will be out by the 30th
Thank you! And Congratulations on the interview!

did anyone on here interview on the 16th???? if so, can you share any insight on how the day/interview went????

Hey there!

I also have an interview on Nov. 30th. I haven't heard anything about the interview, but I have a family member that knows someone that went through the program and loved it!

Interviewed on friday (Dec 14th) and got my acceptance today! I'm so excited - I loved their program!