University of Florida Post-Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellllooooo

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone done the UF post bacc program (UF PHPB) or know anyone who has done it? I've been accepted to the program, but there seem to be very few reviews since the program is relatively new (2014).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I decided it was too expensive/too intense and decided to do a second bachelor’s at another school but thank you for replying!
 
Yeah I just finished it, if you're still active just reply to this so I know I'm still talking to someone

Hey! I would love to hear about your experience. I deferred and didn't accept because of financial reasons at the time, but I am going to apply again for next fall.