University of Houston C/O 2020 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did the interview last the entire 4.5 hours?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm giving up my seat today. Wish you guys all the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed Friday, Feb 5. Congratulations to all those who've already been accepted and good luck to the rest of us!

Sent from my SM-N910V using SDN mobile app

What makes Houston better than UT? I interviewed at both and I already received my acceptance here, but waiting for UT.

How long did it take to hear back after the interview? Today marks 3 weeks for me and still nothing the wait it killing me :arghh:

How long did it take to hear back after the interview? Today marks 3 weeks for me and still nothing the wait it killing me :arghh:
Other people seem to have heard back in 2 weeks but in November it took 3 and that's probably because of thanksgiving day. Today marks 2 weeks for me so I'm hoping to hear back but they did tell us it can take up to 6 weeks.

Hi everyone! I will be giving up my spot starting today. I hope that this spot will go to a promising student. Also, I wish you all the best of luck in your dreams as future pharmacists.

Did anyone who interviewed on 1/29 hear back?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Did anyone who interviewed on 1/29 hear back?

I did, and unfortunately my application was "tabled". I was hoping that maybe someone on this forum could breeze me through this process?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did, and unfortunately my application was "tabled". I was hoping that maybe someone on this forum could breeze me through this process?
Hm..does that mean you got waitlisted? I still haven't heard back so i'm getting really nervous :( when did you hear back?

Hm..does that mean you got waitlisted? I still haven't heard back so i'm getting really nervous :( when did you hear back?
I heard back on 02/18. I'm not really sure if it means wait listed, that's what I was hoping to find out from someone. I think Ely Morgan (or however you spell his name) said you could email them to check up on your application

I also interviewed on 1/29 but I haven't heard anything back as well :(

From what I understand, the term "tabled" means that they will compare you to the next group of interviewees. "Wait listed" means that, if students that have been accepted give up their seat, then that seat will go to the next person on the wait list.

I guess I'll wait until this Friday, which marks 4 weeks, and if still nothing, then I'll send e-mail
I had my interview on 1/29. I am wondering if you have heard anything from them? This wait is killing me.

I still haven't either so I sent them an email awhile ago

They replied and said that once the committee renders a decision, they will let us know by email. So I guess decision hasn't made yet

I have yet to hear back too :(
Maybe they're going by alphabetical order which could be the reason why some already know. My last name starts with a P.

N
I have yet to hear back too :(
Maybe they're going by alphabetical order which could be the reason why some already know. My last name starts with a P.
no I don't think that's the reason because my last name starts with an A!

I just received an email from them states I am on the waiting list!:(
Does anyone know if I have any chance of getting in?

I interviewed for uh on the 5th and just recieved an email saying the class is now at full capacity so I have been wait listed =\

Hey! I know someone from last year got waitlisted at UH and got in around late July. There's still hope, but it might be a few months waiting though.

Hey! I know someone from last year got waitlisted at UH and got in around late July. There's still hope, but it might be a few months waiting though.
Yes, that's right! I already got admitted at UNT, but I am curious where I am on the waiting list :thinking:

I got the same email but I got accepted to UT so I will be giving up my position on the wait list. Good luck to everyone!!

Yes, that's right! I already got admitted at UNT, but I am curious where I am on the waiting list :thinking:

I think we can email them to find out. That's what I'm going to do. Hopefully it's not too long!

I was also put on the wait list, but I informed them that I am withdrawing because I got accepted somewhere else. Good luck to everyone else!