University of Indianapolis' PsyD Program vs. Marywood University's Psyd program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iconiccinematics

Reaction score
Hello! I recently got into Uindy's psyd program as well as Marywood university's and I am having a tough time choosing. Wanted to know if anyone else knew more info about these programs? Their reputations etc.
Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I do this every time, but....[guyeatingpopcorndotgif]

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Could you elaborate as to why Uindy?
Marywood's program is really good as well but I do think the location has some limitations

Could you elaborate as to why Uindy?
Marywood's program is really good as well but I do think the location has some limitations

The outcome data (APA-accredited internship match in particular) is way better at UIndy than at Marywood.

Indy used to have some pretty decent neuropsych staff. I don’t know about it anymore, but it’s got to be better than marywood

And you know... Indiana

WMWTr7u.gif

I think I am just a little worried knowing that Uindy is going through reaccreditation this year. I am sure it will be reaccredited but there's always that little doubt

I think I am just a little worried knowing that Uindy is going through reaccreditation this year. I am sure it will be reaccredited but there's always that little doubt
Every program has to get reaccredited eventually. Unless you know of a specific concern about the program that would endanger accreditation, I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: 4 users