gogators2345

2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Did anyone get the email from the CASPER company asking to complete CASPER snapshot before getting an interview email from Louisville?

Reactions: 1 user

09mileproof

2+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yes, I got an interview yesterday and the request for snapshot like 2 hours before.

About the Ads
Jan 25, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I got an email too. Does it for sure mean we are invited for an interview?

So getting this email means that we for sure got an interview??? The way it was worded in the email makes me think it was sent to everyone who took the Casper test...

May 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So getting this email means that we for sure got an interview??? The way it was worded in the email makes me think it was sent to everyone who took the Casper test...
Yeah, that's what I am wondering too. I just got the email about the CASPER snapshot and was wondering if it means that they intend to interview you?

09mileproof

2+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Well, at least for me was like that. I got the request for the snapshot super early on the morning and the invite around 2pm.

DapperC

2+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Got the email too... it says we only have 10 days to complete it apparently. What if you don't get an interview and the 10 days dries up?

It's also almost 9 PM where I live. Seems kind of late.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Got the email too... it says we only have 10 days to complete it apparently. What if you don't get an interview and the 10 days dries up?

It's also almost 9 PM where I live. Seems kind of late.
When I read we have 10 days to complete it, I thought it meant we are invited for an interview because there is a link that leads us to take the snapshot. It could very well be an email that every applicant receives. I guess we will see in a couple days!

gogators2345

2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
They sent a previous email stating that they only send it if you get invited for an interview so maybe they’ll send more emails tomorrow morning?

PreDentGator2021

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Yeah this extremely confusing, I received the snapshot invite yesterday but still haven't heard anything about interviews... :(

About the Ads

PreDentGator2021

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
From what I understand, only if it comes from Louisville...i'm thinking the generic email we received was sent by casper, not Louisville
... so do we still have to do it in ten days, or should we disregard it and only do snapshot if it’s sent by Louisville?

2thDoc11

2+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2018
... so do we still have to do it in ten days, or should we disregard it and only do snapshot if it’s sent by Louisville?
I mean you probably don't have to do it.. If the school gives you an interview i'm sure the snapshot link will be in that email but if you wanna be safe you could just do the snapshot now...I'm sure it doesn't take that long and unless you are jam packed for the next 10 days, theres no downside to doing it now.. I know I'm not that busy

PreDentGator2021

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I mean you probably don't have to do it.. If the school gives you an interview i'm sure the snapshot link will be in that email but if you wanna be safe you could just do the snapshot now...I'm sure it doesn't take that long and unless you are jam packed for the next 10 days, theres no downside to doing it now.. I know I'm not that busy
That’s true, sorry if I was a little annoying it’s just super frustrating lol

Dec 5, 2019
I don’t get how this is a confusing topic.......They will literally send you an email notifying you that you received an interview and WILL THEN tell you to complete the casper snapshot. In no way, shape, or form does it say in the generic email about casper snapshot being required of you UNLESS you receive an interview. Idk why many of you are having trouble comprehending what the email stated.....

FYI: Receiving the email IS NOT an indicator that you will receive an interview, it’s literally sent to every applicant.

PreDentGator2021

2+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
What do you mean sent by Casper?!? It literally says Louisville’s email address :bang:

This is the quote people were confused about, it implies that if you’re asked to complete snapshot it means that you are receiving an interview, but the wording was probably just off.

Attachments

• 4E4EF04E-D153-42DD-9A23-1C5A5CB83998.jpeg
    4E4EF04E-D153-42DD-9A23-1C5A5CB83998.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 47
About the Ads
About the Ads
Oct 18, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
For anyone who has already interviewed virtually, how long did it take? What was the format? Need to figure out how much time to take off from work.

Aug 30, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
For those who had their interviews, did you receive any letters from the school after the interview?

Feb 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I also did Louisville pulling out all the stops. I was really impressed.

Reactions: 1 users

choctaw101

2+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Interview #4
School: Louisville
Notification date: 10/12/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (overall, science): 3.12, 2.85 (Should be a bit higher with the classes I just took) Post-Bacc GPA: 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/22/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/27
Method of Interview: Zoom

May 6, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Interview #4
School: Louisville
Notification date: 10/12/2020
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IL
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/20
Application complete date: 7/21
GPA (overall, science): 3.12, 2.85 (Should be a bit higher with the classes I just took) Post-Bacc GPA: 3.69
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/22/23/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/27
Method of Interview: Zoom
Congrats! You’ll love the interview process. Everyone was so nice!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.