Dec 29, 2020
Congrats man, I still haven't got one yet. I think yesterday was their last day sending out interview invites and I am sad cause I got the same email (are you still an active applicant) you got on the 6th
How do you know yesterday was the last day? I got an email asking me if I was an active applicant on the 13th, so was hoping for an interview invite...

Jan 23, 2021
Does anyone know the format of the interview? is it group or one-on-one with a faculty member? thanks in advance :)
Generally, its one-on-one with one faculty & one upperclassmen. I’m a D3 at ULSD currently. One thing I remember being told on my interview was “if you’re here, you’re good enough on paper. So we want to see what type of person you are”, so just be yourself and don’t be nervous! Good luck everybody!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
Feb 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Anyone that got accepted into the ULSD DMD c/o 2025 and would like to be added to our class groupchat send me a message and I can get you added!

Dec 17, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know the format of the interview? is it group or one-on-one with a faculty member? thanks in advance
Mine was one-on-one, and I can tell you it was the most relaxed and fun of all my interviews, despite also being my first interview. We did not talk about anything in my application, it was all talking about food, cooking, my hometown, and my state of residency. So my full advice is to be yourself, show who you are, they want to know you pass your application, they already know you on paper and know that you deserve to be there. Wishing you the best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
May 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Invited out of the blue yesterday to interview (Feb 9th)! I did CASPR for them back in July and was emailed in January if I was still interested. Sounds like they just want to know more about candidate's personalities.

Apr 5, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Invited out of the blue yesterday to interview (Feb 9th)! I did CASPR for them back in July and was emailed in January if I was still interested. Sounds like they just want to know more about candidate's personalities.
Congrats, that’s so exciting! What date did you receive the email about still having interest?

Bricman12

2+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
To those of you who interviewed - did anyone get a piece of mail thanking them for interviewing?

ahgase7

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know if they sent out the second round of acceptances?
I heard their class is currently full, so we probably won't hear back after the second deposit deadline or possibly not until March or April

About the Ads
Feb 27, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
We’ve had some people in our groupchat say they are taking offered elsewhere so their could be some movement soon.

Aug 2, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Louisville accepts over 70% out of state students which means that as the time between now and the start of fall semester go on there will be a lot of accepted students that will be accepted to other schools (like their in state schools) which they will more than likely choose to go to instead of Louisville. So do not lose hope, there is still plenty of time and lots of waitlist movement can and will happen!

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 6, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So I called this morning and they said that the class is still currently full..... but anything can happen so stay hopeful!

May 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
For those accepted in December, what's the deadline to only have the Louisville slot? I've seen March ~20th from years past. Maybe this thread is just not as active at mentioning waitlist acceptances as others.

About the Ads
Feb 4, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Just declined the offer! Hope it goes to one of you guys that deserves it and is waiting, wish you guys the best of luck.

• Love
May 21, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Someone declined their offer this morning, got an email at 10:30am asking if I was still interested. When I said yes, received the acceptance minutes later!

Reactions: 2 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.