University of Louisville Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!! Keep your phones on!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I got in. They called at 11:12pm cst…

Reactions: 1 user
did your aadsas thing change from invited for interview?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who got accepted! If we have yet to receive an interview invite and no status change, is it time to assume R?

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! If we have yet to receive an interview invite and no status change, is it time to assume R?
Not at all, definitely don’t assume that. There’s so much time left for movement to be made

The person who called me said something about an official letter. I was too shocked to realize what she was saying.

Do we get those letters tomorrow or tonight?

They’ll send out an email…. look on Aasdas to see if you had any change on the portal…(I haven’t checked the portal myself, so idk if it changed)
Mine hasnt changed. Still says invited for interview and I was accepted last night

Does anybody know if sending a letter of interest in December would be ok? Maybe after the 15th?

Are there by chance any current students on this feed? I have been accepted, and would like to ask some questions before making a final question. Thanks!

if i pay the deposit, can i back out later? i know i won’t get the deposit back, but i’m wondering if i accept this offer and get another offer in the spring if i’m able to forfeit this one. i have another interview in january.

if i pay the deposit, can i back out later? i know i won’t get the deposit back, but i’m wondering if i accept this offer and get another offer in the spring if i’m able to forfeit this one. i have another interview in january.
yes, that's very common

did anyone receive an official email after the background check yet? I want access to blackboard lmao