University of Malta Medical

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by JonnyBGood, Oct 24, 2002.

1. JonnyBGood

JonnyBGood New Member

Hi!

Does anyone have information concerning this school? Do you know anyone who has attended this school? Are there many Americans who go here? Any scoop would be appreciated. Their website is not too informative.

Yes I know the school is expensive, they have no financial aid or loans whatsoever, and the cost of living in Malta is very high. Still, I am interested and hope someone can help.

Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Stephen Ewen

It is simply a top school. Browse the Mayo site and see the grads. But for 55K per year (tuition and living)....:eek:

4. Yubiri

Non-Student
    Hello everyone, I need your help so much. I have a graduation (European Baccalaureate) from my country, Hungary, with the results of :

82% hungarian language and literature
    86% history
    81% english language
    71% art history
    80% biology

I am planning to do the Chemistry this May. Is it okay if I do the chemistry just now, are they going to accept it?
    I am not good at maths and physics so I don't have any of them. Do I still have a chance of getting in?
    I have been living in the UK for the last 4 years and currently doing my first year in Biomedical Sciences, but I would love to study dentistry in Malta. I have been rejected in the UK,its so competitive,and I feel so hopeless and sad. Back at school I had no idea I am going to want to be a dentist so I did not take the right subjects. Please anyone help me, what could be my best option to get into Malta? Thank you in advance,xx