University of Maryland - Baltimore Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jjnagpal

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

So I have an interview this week at the University of Maryland in Baltimore for the DPT program, and I was wondering if any one went to an interview there. I just want to know what the interview was like and what sort of questions were asked.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!!
 
Hi!

So I have an interview this week at the University of Maryland in Baltimore for the DPT program, and I was wondering if any one went to an interview there. I just want to know what the interview was like and what sort of questions were asked.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!!

When was your application verified and when did you hear from them?