University of Maryland c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay so I just got off the phone with the admissions office. They said that the committee met today and that decisions should be sent either today or tomorrow. Hopefully we get it by tomorrow. If not then that'd be unfortunate :(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so I just got off the phone with the admissions office. They said that the committee met today and that decisions should be sent either today or tomorrow. Hopefully we get it by tomorrow. If not then that'd be unfortunate :(

If it's done the same way as in past years, you don't necessarily need to fret if you don't get an acceptance right away. In the past, they'd admit only a small portion of applicants in February, and they would wait till all interviews were over before sending out the bulk of the acceptances in April. I know the waiting game can be stressful, but don't lose hope if you don't hear back tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

had an interview on Jan.20th. Has anyone received an email about the results?
It has been a month!

Members don't see this ad :)
had an interview on Jan.20th. Has anyone received an email about the results?
It has been a month!
I've interviewed on January 20 as well and received an acceptance letter a week later. Maybe try calling them up about their decision. Or y0ssarian may be right in that they don't do a whole lot of acceptances until they finish all of their interviews.

I've interviewed on January 20 as well and received an acceptance letter a week later. Maybe try calling them up about their decision. Or y0ssarian may be right in that they don't do a whole lot of acceptances until they finish all of their interviews.
thank you! I just called them now and they said they put me on hold. So they are going to have more interviews with other applicants and then compare!
Do you mind me asking your stat?

When did you have the interview?

thank you! I just called them now and they said they put me on hold. So they are going to have more interviews with other applicants and then compare!
Do you mind me asking your stat?
I posted them already on this forum.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview on 1/27 and received an acceptance about 3 weeks later. I choose to accept for the Baltimore campus and I can't wait to meet everyone in the upcoming months! I'm a little worried about the culture shock of moving to a more urban city (coming from the much more spread out southwest) but change is how you grow really.

Does anyone know how I could check my application status? I interviewed on 1/26 and am still waiting for a response. Anyone else on the same boat?
I interviewed on 1/20 and I was put on the waitlist.

I got accepted and decided to attend to UMB school of Pharmacy. Do you guys know where is a good place to live in Baltimore campus ?

Reactions: 1 user
I got acceptance to UMB and still wondering it is good choice to live in Baltimore. I am from urban city in california. The first impression of downtown baltimore was not too safe to live for me...I need to gather more information on where to live. Help!

I got acceptance to UMB and still wondering it is good choice to live in Baltimore. I am from urban city in california. The first impression of downtown baltimore was not too safe to live for me...I need to gather more information on where to live. Help!

I spoke with a student who did her masters at John Hopkins for a few years and she said that safety in Baltimore is really really neighborhood dependent. She recommended Canton and Fed Hill as her favorite safer (albeit more expensive) areas to live . Can anyone familiar with the city give any other tips/recommendations?

Question - did UoM cash out your guy's $1k deposit yet? I rejected them but they didn't take my money yet. It really throws off the balance in my bank acc :/

Question - did UoM cash out your guy's $1k deposit yet? I rejected them but they didn't take my money yet. It really throws off the balance in my bank acc :/

The deposit was $800 and after sending in my check, I remember it took a few weeks before the money was actually withdrawn.

hi! I just got accepted today to shady grove! is anybody planning on going there?