RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Who else is applying here? Anyone hear anything back yet?

EyeC92

2+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I should be submitting my pharmcas app there by the end of the month. When did you submit?

y0ssarian87

7+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2012
New York City Metro Area
Status
Pharmacist
Best of luck to those applying. I'm a current fourth-year student here. If you have some questions, I'm happy to try to help. I also highly recommend going through the past threads for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Has anyone heard anything yet?? I'm dying waiting!

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Any idea when they send out the first round of Interviews for regular applicants?

dannnielleeee

2+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2015
Cleveland, OH
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'll be applying, depending on how my preliminary PCAT score is this weekend. I was originally planning on applying for c/o 2022, but managed to squeeze my pre-reqs in so I can apply this year!

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
do we have to wait until sep.25. 2016 for supplemental??
anyone already submitted supplemental application??
thanks
you don't have to wait. i submitted mine immediately after i submitted pharmcas

Sep 27, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone received an interview invitation for early decision (pharmacy)? If interviews are October 14th I'm guessing they will send them out this week, likely on Friday.

benyyyy

2+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone received an interview invitation for early decision? :(
no not yet...... I'm dying to get one :'( Wonder how they offered interview to regular admission person before ED. hmm
hopefully monday? I'm starting to think my pcat isn't competitive enough

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
no not yet...... I'm dying to get one :'( Wonder how they offered interview to regular admission person before ED. hmm
hopefully monday? I'm starting to think my pcat isn't competitive enough

I think they haven't sent them out yet for early decision from my understanding! Keep your hopes up :) they should send them out sometime next week.

Apr 28, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Do pharmacy schools let applicants know if they are not accepted for an interview or just leave them in the dust?

benyyyy

2+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Do pharmacy schools let applicants know if they are not accepted for an interview or just leave them in the dust?
i think it depends on the school. I think MD tells u if u r rejected or not after the interview

benyyyy

2+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Were you early decision? do you mind sharing your stats?
yeap! early decision! submitted 9/6, gpa verified 9/19, received by UMB 9/20 , interview offer-10/3 (in case anyone wants to know how long it takes)
pharmcas GPA 3.55
Bio- 85, Reading - 71 , math -77 :blackeye:, chem 96, comp -89! :)

edit : interview 10/14, accepted 10/21

Last edited:

Godsgirl16

2+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
If I apply by November, is that considered late. My advisor said that half the seats would be filled by then. And I'm talking about regular decision.

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
has anybody heard anything from here for regular decision??

Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
has anybody heard anything from here for regular decision??
Hi, I submitted my PharmCAS app on 9/30 and my supplement the following day. My app and supp was received on 10/10. I have not heard back yet. When did you submit?

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Hi, I submitted my PharmCAS app on 9/30 and my supplement the following day. My app and supp was received on 10/10. I have not heard back yet. When did you submit?
I submitted in late july and everything was received by early august.

Oct 18, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just received an email. Invitation for interview! Anyone else?
Hi. I just received the invitation email today. Can you tell me how your interview experience was? My interview is next Friday. I am so nervous right now.

Oct 18, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Got the interview email too for early decision wooooo! Good luck everyone!
Hi. Sorry for disturbing you but can you tell me how the interview was like? I just got the invitation and will be there next week. I am so nervous right now. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi everyone, I just got an interview offer! Let me know if any of you have already gone in for an interview.