University of Maryland c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RoadRageR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is applying here? Anyone hear anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I should be submitting my pharmcas app there by the end of the month. When did you submit?

Best of luck to those applying. I'm a current fourth-year student here. If you have some questions, I'm happy to try to help. I also highly recommend going through the past threads for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything yet?? I'm dying waiting!

Any idea when they send out the first round of Interviews for regular applicants?

I'll be applying, depending on how my preliminary PCAT score is this weekend. I was originally planning on applying for c/o 2022, but managed to squeeze my pre-reqs in so I can apply this year!

I'll be applying, depending on how my preliminary PCAT score is this weekend. I was originally planning on applying for c/o 2022, but managed to squeeze my pre-reqs in so I can apply this year!

Same as me! :D except for the PCAT date, I'm taking mine on January 4

Applied early decision! waiting for GPA to be verified

do we have to wait until sep.25. 2016 for supplemental??
anyone already submitted supplemental application??
thanks

do we have to wait until sep.25. 2016 for supplemental??
anyone already submitted supplemental application??
thanks

you don't have to wait. i submitted mine immediately after i submitted pharmcas

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an email. Invitation for interview! Anyone else?

Has anyone received an interview invitation for early decision (pharmacy)? If interviews are October 14th I'm guessing they will send them out this week, likely on Friday.

Has anyone received an interview invitation for early decision? :(

Has anyone received an interview invitation for early decision? :(
no not yet...... I'm dying to get one :'( Wonder how they offered interview to regular admission person before ED. hmm
hopefully monday? I'm starting to think my pcat isn't competitive enough

Last edited:
no not yet...... I'm dying to get one :'( Wonder how they offered interview to regular admission person before ED. hmm
hopefully monday? I'm starting to think my pcat isn't competitive enough

I think they haven't sent them out yet for early decision from my understanding! Keep your hopes up :) they should send them out sometime next week.

Do pharmacy schools let applicants know if they are not accepted for an interview or just leave them in the dust?

Do pharmacy schools let applicants know if they are not accepted for an interview or just leave them in the dust?
i think it depends on the school. I think MD tells u if u r rejected or not after the interview

Got the interview offer!!!! see you guys next friday :)

Reactions: 1 users
Were you early decision? do you mind sharing your stats?
yeap! early decision! submitted 9/6, gpa verified 9/19, received by UMB 9/20 , interview offer-10/3 (in case anyone wants to know how long it takes)
pharmcas GPA 3.55
Bio- 85, Reading - 71 , math -77 :blackeye:, chem 96, comp -89! :)

edit : interview 10/14, accepted 10/21

Last edited:
If I apply by November, is that considered late. My advisor said that half the seats would be filled by then. And I'm talking about regular decision.

has anybody heard anything from here for regular decision??

has anybody heard anything from here for regular decision??

Hi, I submitted my PharmCAS app on 9/30 and my supplement the following day. My app and supp was received on 10/10. I have not heard back yet. When did you submit?

Hi, I submitted my PharmCAS app on 9/30 and my supplement the following day. My app and supp was received on 10/10. I have not heard back yet. When did you submit?

I submitted in late july and everything was received by early august.

I just received an email. Invitation for interview! Anyone else?
Hi. I just received the invitation email today. Can you tell me how your interview experience was? My interview is next Friday. I am so nervous right now.

Got the interview email too for early decision wooooo! Good luck everyone!
Hi. Sorry for disturbing you but can you tell me how the interview was like? I just got the invitation and will be there next week. I am so nervous right now. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Hi. Sorry for disturbing you but can you tell me how the interview was like? I just got the invitation and will be there next week. I am so nervous right now. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
I got an offer email today

Could you tell me a little bit about the interview thing? What kind of essay did they require you to write? Thanks so much!
No, I got an invite to the interview! I have not done it yet. Sorry!

Hi everyone, I just got an interview offer! Let me know if any of you have already gone in for an interview.

just got my acceptance offer email! interviewed on 10/14 and got the offer today (10/21) in case you wanted to know how long it takes

Reactions: 1 user