University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuOri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if UMD is still sending interview invitations or not. I had got email like 3 weeks ago saying that my file is under consideration. I am hoping for the interview invitation. Has anybody got interview invitation recently?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if UMD is still sending interview invitations or not. I had got email like 3 weeks ago saying that my file is under consideration. I am hoping for the interview invitation. Has anybody got interview invitation recently?
Thanks

No worry. Ill decline my acceptance soon and u can take that spot.

don't worry...Dr. Meehan said they will be interviewing through March and that those interviews will be for a seat in the class (not the alternate list!). i love maryland......so fair..so nice :)

good luck to you,
jb!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I got that email from UMaryland regarding the fact that my application is still being reviewed. I am still waiting for an interview invite from Maryland. If they linger too long though, I may have to decline their invitation. Hurry up Maryland!!!!

I got that letter to. I think I am going to call tomorrrow and see what is going on.